WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's the 6th.. Where's the Kracken

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
You know the answer: The Kracken is where every other truth is. Buried. Ignored. Refuted. Denied. Lied about.

It appears that it will take a 2nd revolution to fix America

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Too much shit talking without any backup. Stringing us all along and then poooooofffffffff.....

C'mon Tom. Backup? When Trump and his little band of patriots were fighting EVERYONE ELSE!

The only "backup" he and his patriots have had are us and those at the rallies across the country.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
C'mon Tom. Backup? When Trump and his little band of patriots were fighting EVERYONE ELSE!

The only "backup" he and his patriots have had are us and those at the rallies across the country.

I understand what you are saying but there was tons of stuff put out there by Lin Wood and the lady ATTY that just hasn't come to fruition as advertised.

I am on board for the fraud and so forth but where is the biblical type revelations?

WTF happened to all of this

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Poof up in smoke apparently
577c423817e67.image.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
In a real Constitutional Republic, the information put forth could be considered a Kracken IF it were investigated.

Now Lin Wood has talked some massive shit, he needs to deal on those claims.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
I guess we'll just keep sitting on our hands till their knocking on our door. They just locked the President of the United States twitter account for 12 hours . T&y, Looks like one of your brave souls gave Barney Fife his bullet this morning and he was so afraid for his life he shot and killed and unarmed woman through a door, any comment? Well at least she was white so i guess it's o.k. fuckin disgusted !! deleted

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I guess we'll just keep sitting on our hands till their knocking on our door. They just locked the President of the United States twitter account for 12 hours . T&y, Looks like one of your brave souls gave Barney Fife his bullet this morning and he was so afraid for his life he shot and killed and unarmed woman through a door, any comment? Well at least she was white so i guess it's o.k. fuckin disgusted !! deleted

I can’t even imagine wtf that guy was thinking shooting through a door that was whited out and couldn’t see what was on the other side..

fucking crazy..

someone else got shot in the stomach. I’m wondering if it was this single shot fired or if there was another?

Either way that guy is fucked for life especially if they find out she was pregnant.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t even imagine wtf that guy was thinking shooting through a door that was whited out and couldn’t see what was on the other side..

fucking crazy..

someone else got shot in the stomach. I’m wondering if it was this single shot fired or if there was another?

Either way that guy is fucked for life especially if they find out she was pregnant.
I'm so fucking disgusted right now i better be quiet! Half of those fucking assholes ain't nothing but volunteer fireman with guns !!

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I'm so fucking disgusted right now i better be quiet! Half of those fucking assholes ain't nothing but volunteer fireman with guns !!

Hey, WTF do you have against volunteer firemen? :oops:

I'm a volunteer firefighter with guns (well, at least i was before I lost them all in that boating accident!).

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, WTF do you have against volunteer firemen? :oops:

I'm a volunteer firefighter with guns (well, at least i was before I lost them all in that boating accident!).
Everyone i know is a fuckin idiot. They do more harm than good.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I've been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for it. Where the fuck is it?

RD

It was never going to happen. Now Trump can leave a martyr, with the 2020 result forever in question and continue to be a disruptor from the outside.

77hallett

Reaction score
The only video I saw was the single shot with people hitting the ground, then individuals (capital police?) with firearms. Is there another video showing the shot coming from a whites out window?

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Everyone i know is a fuckin idiot. They do more harm than good.

That's a pretty bold statement. How many do you know? Do you know anything about fire fighting or EMS? While I'm sure there are some less than professional ones out there most are trained with NFPA FF1 and/or NREMT certifications.

What are your qualifications to make such a statement? Are you a career department veteran?