WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Inductance Energy, Dennis Danzik's Earth Engine

Taboma

Reaction score
Seems the internet has grown very quiet regarding this amazing "Free Energy" engine and power generator, since 2019, 2020. They've still got a website up

I have noticed that some lawsuits have been filed, apparently for breach of contract, but like most, they're continually dragged out with no resolution.
Byron Wyoming was welcoming them, I also see a National Training Center in Scottsdale AZ.

Website claims to have produced actual generators, but I can't find any info on who has them, where they are and how they're producing.

The vast majority of internet news pertains to it all being another Dennis Danzik scam, because it's very nature and premise defies the known laws of physics.
Many have assumed it's demonstrator is either powered or nothing more than a ruse and a kinetic flywheel.

For anybody not familiar, here's a link to a Youtube video -- there's more if you search Dennis Danzik, or Inductance Energy, or Earth Engine.
I've also not read of any Patents being issued.

I'm just curious if anybody has kept up with this, no real updates or recent internet chatter, yet seems to be the perfect solution for CA's power problem, in fact the entire world's.

Dennis Danzik Earth Engine.JPG

spectras only

Reaction score
While it isn't free energy, it's still a solution to reduce energy costs on the long run. Pretty quiet about this too. While the cost of the system bit higher than grid energy, you're independent of utility companies that are sometimes lack of service.
boxes are used mostly for industrial and commercial customers, costing approximately $1.2 million each. Without subsidies, they generate power at a cost of roughly 13.5 cents per kilowatt hour versus 10 cents per kwh for grid power nationally.
It operates the world's largest fuel cell park, Gyeonggi Green Energy Fuel cell park, which is located in South Korea. The park consists of 21 power plants providing 59 Megawatt of electricity plus district heating to a number of customers in South Korea.

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
While it isn't free energy, it's still a solution to reduce energy costs on the long run. Pretty quiet about this too. While the cost of the system bit higher than grid energy, you're independent of utility companies that are sometimes lack of service.
Bloom boxes are dirty because they release carbon dioxide? When I went to school we were taught that trees, plants, and all things that grow out of the ground thrive on carbon dioxide - the more they receive, the faster they will grow and produce more oxygen. So now CO2 is a dirty gas? There are much worse like hydrocarbons, methane, sulfur dioxide, etc. I think some of these environmentalists need to go back and study basic biology and botany and stop giving into the fringe extremists who make the most noise.

spectras only

Reaction score
He doesn't explain how he would change polarity of the magnets while in rotation in his IE. If it would be easy, the assumption is a perpetual mobile machine. I'll wait and see, albeit won't happen in my life time, maybe in my son's lifetime. Nuclear energy is the way to produce energy in huge quantity, hands down.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I watched videos on this concept years ago. Seemed logical, but my understanding of electricity and physics is lacking too much to completely understand.

Taboma

Reaction score
He doesn't explain how he would change polarity of the magnets while in rotation in his IE. If it would be easy, the assumption is a perpetual mobile machine. I'll wait and see, albeit won't happen in my life time, maybe in my son's lifetime. Nuclear energy is the way to produce energy in huge quantity, hands down.

Well I have been waiting to see, for more than two years, I'm sure his investors are as well. I see a fancy website with big claims, youtube vids of the same, info showing a national training center and satellite office in Nevada. Claims to have produced working generators, yet I can find nothing to substantiate any of his or the company's claims.
By all appearances this is another carburetor that claims to get 100 mpg, or some other miracle that the oil and energy company's have bought out, or killed off, or ?

What I find odd is, the internet chatter regarding this apparent hoax, has grown extremely quiet since the 2019.

I brought this up because I was going back through old bookmarks and it popped up, when I tried to follow it for more recent updates, I came up crickets. So was curious if anybody on RDP had kept up, or was aware of any recent revelations.