WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I told you about Hitler Sisolack!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ill just leave this here I'm not on FB my wife texted this to me so hopefully all you sheep on NV will get on board and recall this tyrant !!
12008.jpeg

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
The guy is a jackass and not doing a very good job of keeping everybody informed.

The NPS currently has Cottonwood Cove closed because of the Nevada restrictions, but Katherines and Willow Beach are open. Same agency, same lake, but Cottonwood is closed because Sisolak won’t make a decision. I hope Nevadans are successful in getting that dipshit out with the recall effort.

HCP3

Reaction score
Sisolak joined the Western States Pact yesterday. Newsom is the head cheese now. Good luck.

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Willow and Kingman wash are so packed the rangers , who are working at a closed park, are turning people away.

Reactions: DWC

Andy B.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention there are some Republicans on here who also drank the democratic kool-aid about the pandemic I'm an equal opportunity hater lol! 😁 :eek:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
There is no logical reason why you can go to a grocery store, but not launch and go boating on what is probably the least densely populated body of water in the country.

This isn't about Corona, this is about inflicting maximum discomfort on society.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
There is no logical reason why you can go to a grocery store, but not launch and go boating on what is probably the least densely populated body of water in the country.

This isn't about Corona, this is about inflicting maximum discomfort on society.

No, it's about controlling people.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
When does the boogaloo begin?

View attachment 871279

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That was 3 weeks ago and hopefully things have changed in that town. About 30 minutes ago about 20 cars with families with kids and signs saying Happy B Day Logan drove down my street. Then about 5 cop cars came down the street with sirens and lights on. Logan loved the parade and especially the cop cars. Seems like people are lighting up around here. 👍