WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Honda Pioneer 1000

prosthogod

Reaction score
Honda Pioneer 1000, anybody have , or seen one up close. It looks to be pretty solid with a great transmission and long travel stock. Room for 5 with all the ammenities.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Honda Pioneer 1000, anybody have , or seen one up close. It looks to be pretty solid with a great transmission and long travel stock. Room for 5 with all the ammenities.
I've been wondering about them too. I love the flip up rear seats and the Trans. It most definitely is a utility based SxS though. That suspension was definitely not created for high speed comfort.

prosthogod

Reaction score
I've been wondering about them too. I love the flip up rear seats and the Trans. It most definitely is a utility based SxS though. That suspension was definitely not created for high speed comfort.

I think it said 12 inches of suspension, with auto leveling in the rear.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It's the one I'd buy if we were looking into that segment.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
It looks to me like they just bought all the Rhino tooling and stamped Honda on everything.

2016-honda-pioneer-1000-5-sxs-utv-atv-side-by-side.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I think it said 12 inches of suspension, with auto leveling in the rear.
Ya, it's hydraulically leveling. Definitely not high speed long travel like a RZR or what not but it's not meant to be such. I think it would be a fun cruiser that you and 3 friends can take out and have a good time in slow speed stuff comfortably but then get up and go pretty decently on flatter terrain.