WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Obama, can you spare some change!!

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
So I sitting here thinking about this douche bag visiting Afghanistan, and came up with a few questions.

He is not done yet, quoting the National Post, "He is also due to visit Jordan, Israel, Germany, France and Britain on a foreign tour he hopes will help answer Republican criticism that he lacks the experience to be commander-in-chief."

How much is this little trip costing US the tax payers, since he is over there as a Senator, the funds do not come out of the campaign money?

What could he possibly do for the good of ANY war? He wouldn't know what end of a gun to hold, (don't bash, I know that doesn't make a good potential leader of the United States!)

Why doesn't every senator we have visit the war zones?

Hopefully my stimulus check will get here soon, before they have to pay the bills for this boondoggle!!!:swear:swear

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
it appears to me he's just over there to tell them all how great he is. i wonder how much of his senetorial duties are being neglected while he's out screwing around. i couldn't even guess as to how this qualifies as leader ship skill for the inexperienced. i can't wait to hear the liberal media spew off about what great things he's accomplished over there and abroad.i'm sure they won't bore me with facts though,lol. being over there is a GREAT WAY to avoid a real debate with his opponant.he got skiiiillls

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
That would be terrible:rolleyes: if our boys accidentally took his head off w/ a 50 mm cartridge mistaking him for a terrorist..............:hmm

westair

Reaction score
Amazing, the liberal media is portraying him like he's Gen MacArthur landing at Normandy!

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
it appears to me he's just over there to tell them all how great he is. i wonder how much of his senetorial duties are being neglected while he's out screwing around. i couldn't even guess as to how this qualifies as leader ship skill for the inexperienced. i can't wait to hear the liberal media spew off about what great things he's accomplished over there and abroad.i'm sure they won't bore me with facts though,lol. being over there is a GREAT WAY to avoid a real debate with his opponant.he got skiiiillls

Sniper- Sir I see Obama getting out of his car.

Commander- Take the shot son, permission granted.

BNAG!!!!

Commander- you say Obama or Osama?

Sniper- Obama sir.

Commander- Tomatoe tomato, good job son. :eek::D

n2riverlife

Reaction score
After all he is a towel head. He just stopped by his dads place for some home cookin and a little prayer.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
So I sitting here thinking about this douche bag visiting Afghanistan, and came up with a few questions.

He is not done yet, quoting the National Post, "He is also due to visit Jordan, Israel, Germany, France and Britain on a foreign tour he hopes will help answer Republican criticism that he lacks the experience to be commander-in-chief."

How much is this little trip costing US the tax payers, since he is over there as a Senator, the funds do not come out of the campaign money?

What could he possibly do for the good of ANY war? He wouldn't know what end of a gun to hold, (don't bash, I know that doesn't make a good potential leader of the United States!)

Why doesn't every senator we have visit the war zones?

Hopefully my stimulus check will get here soon, before they have to pay the bills for this boondoggle!!!:swear:swear

And how is visiting these places supposed to give him experience?

I visited Sea World once, so I guess now I have the experience to be a Marine Biologist. :fsakes

Director...
Reaction score
I visited Sea World once, so I guess now I have the experience to be a Marine Biologist. :fsakes

Did you visit the hospitality tent, and sample some fine Anheuser Busch products?

And the Clydesdale stables?

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Sniper- Sir I see Obama getting out of his car.

Commander- Take the shot son, permission granted.

BNAG!!!!

Commander- you say Obama or Osama?

Sniper- Obama sir.

Commander- Tomatoe tomato, good job son. :eek::D

:thumbsup:D:thumbsup

wolfie

Reaction score
Freakin' idiot never spent any time with the military and wants to command it all the time saying that McCain doesn't know what he's doing.

Meanwhile McCain spent a number of years in a POW camp while serving America. He has three sons all serving in the military. His youngest son is leaving for Afghanistan as a Marine.

Freakin' Obama said he would stand side by side with the Muslim countries if the political winds change. The question is will he still stand with America????

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Freakin' idiot never spent any time with the military and wants to command it all the time saying that McCain doesn't know what he's doing.

Meanwhile McCain spent a number of years in a POW camp while serving America. He has three sons all serving in the military. His youngest son is leaving for Afghanistan as a Marine.

Freakin' Obama said he would stand side by side with the Muslim countries if the political winds change. The question is will he still stand with America????

I honestly believe that He has no idea how to stand with America. Tragically though, He honestly believes that he does.
Don't forget, although she is not the candidate, His Wife said this year that it was the first time she was ever proud of this country.

Not surprising considering the "sermons" they have listened to for 20 odd years.
I truly see no accusation from Obama that McCain need even defend himself against.

sorry dog

Reaction score
All you californians can bitch all you want, but come this fall...yall know which way your state is gonna go.