WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HAVASU SCANNER FEED

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So a bunch of volunteers in Lake Havasu monitor the Police and Fire communications from a scanner and then type the communications on to facebook.

Its actually pretty cool to see what really goes on out there. I know you can go down to RadioShack and buy a scanner, but with this service its free to anybody with facebook, which means alot more people know whats going on in the city. I wonder what the LHPD thinks about it considering a whole lot more people have easy access to where the police are being dispatched to.

All you have to do is search on Facebook for Havasu Scanner Feed and make them a friend and then you start getting it.

Reaction score
Don't they use two types of communications? probably not everything is broadcasted over radio.:hmm

Kleptow

Reaction score
Don't they use two types of communications? probably not everything is broadcasted over radio.:hmm

Scanning hasn't been the same since the advent of the MDT mobile data terminals.

But if you know someone that has a Motorola programmer things could get interesting.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
THanks. Just sent the link to a buddy of mine that lives in Havasu but works on the slope in Alaska.

Kleptow

Reaction score
So a bunch of volunteers in Lake Havasu monitor the Police and Fire communications from a scanner and then type the communications on to facebook.

Its actually pretty cool to see what really goes on out there. I know you can go down to RadioShack and buy a scanner, but with this service its free to anybody with facebook, which means alot more people know whats going on in the city. I wonder what the LHPD thinks about it considering a whole lot more people have easy access to where the police are being dispatched to.

All you have to do is search on Facebook for Havasu Scanner Feed and make them a friend and then you start getting it.

Listening now on my Driod X Oh yea they have an app for that...........

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Actual LHPD recordings

DISPATCH: Hey bill we got another boob flasher in the channel
COP: Sweet i cant wait to arrest her and molest her with my eyes
DISPATCH: yeeeeeep
COP: HEHE yeeeeeep
DISPATCH: bill take a picture for me
COP: Sure will, just dont tell bertha i was ooggling the hot chicks , you know how she gets mad
DISPATCH: No worries bill betsy is the same way
COP: Im sure they are a big fake rack
DISPATCH: yeeeeeep i am sure of it
COP: hate those californians with all their money

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Actual LHPD recordings

DISPATCH: Hey bill Richard just phoned in another big fish just pulled in to town
COP: Sweet i cant wait to pull him over and write that rich californian a ticket
COP: Also aleart the water guys
COP: after I am done with him the water guys can do a safety check HEHEHEHE
DISPATCH: HEHEHEHEHE safety check hahaha yeeeeeep
COP: Then the next day we will get him on some more BS like no mufflers DISPATCH: yeeeeeep i am sure of it
COP: hate those loud boats that go fast
DISPATCH: yeeeeep me two

Joker

Reaction score
Listening on scanner 911 app on iPhone.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
A scanner for swinger parties in town would be more active:D
:boobeyes:

rvrrat350

Reaction score
love the scanner feed
liked it 2 weeks ago after my brother told me about it and listen to it often and read the posts
ding-dong-ditch seems to be a popular night time acctivity for kids out there LOL:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
love the scanner feed
liked it 2 weeks ago after my brother told me about it and listen to it often and read the posts
ding-dong-ditch seems to be a popular night time acctivity for kids out there LOL:D

People actually call the cops for that? Lol

RD

HavaPaul

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for that. Commenting may get interesting.:thumbsup

Hugh Jascaulk

Reaction score
I liked it on Facebook, but had to unlike it after a day. To many posts, I would log onto Facebook and the whole news feed would be from the scanner. Wish there was an option to post on major stuff and not all the petty stuff.

HavaPaul

Reaction score
Report of a plane down. Cali side across the lake. 10:47

Havasteve

Reaction score
I posted on the scanner page comments. Apparently a large model Cessna Citation, like a 10, was seen going down on the cali side behind the mountains followed by a column of black smoke. Just fueled up at the airport.

teded

Reaction score
I phone 5.0 radio app ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310681471.811664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone usi

Sent from space somehow