WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gator step or Sea deck

colenighthawk

Reaction score
I'm thinking about removing my carpet on my Magic 28 Deck this winter and have either gator step or sea deck installed. What's your experience on this 2 products, the good, the bad and the ugly, 😆
Boat is stored in Havasu, who does a good job installing this?
Thanks

Deano

Reaction score
I'm thinking about removing my carpet on my Magic 28 Deck this winter and have either gator step or sea deck installed. What's your experience on this 2 products, the good, the bad and the ugly, 😆
Thanks
Both are good. Detail Specialties did a great job for one of my boats.
My only advise would be to order asap unless you want it for the 2023 season. Took gator step about SIX months to deliver mine.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks

Gator step has more color options and even laser etc options!

You want to call detail specialties in lake Havasu for the plating / installation etc!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The material is about the same at this point, is more who’s templating it and installing it. I’d call Detail Specialties Chris Griner (928) 706-5339 and get it templates and ordered soon, had a small piece done was about 9-10 weeks from time i sent in my template till i had my material.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Both are good. Detail Specialties did a great job for one of my boats.
My only advise would be to order asap unless you want it for the 2023 season. Took gator step about SIX months to deliver mine.

They are getting faster. I jist had them do my pontoon trailer and it came out pretty nice

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Gator step has more color options and even laser etc options!

You want to call detail specialties in lake Havasu for the plating / installation etc!
All the edges are there regular cnc cut, the DCB logo is the newest of options using the laser cut, it came out super bad assssss.
D2B497CB-0716-4B2E-AFE0-FDA4DB4FE19D.jpeg