WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gang Tax

LhcBrad

Reaction score
Please NO more taxes of any kind. I do not live in Sacramento but sooner or later these type of taxes end up where I do live. Just make it a very stiff penalty for the Gangsters. I say they get locked up in a 4 foot by 8 foot cell for 24 hrs a day 365 days a year. For rehab they can get out and tell all of their Gang friends how bad it is in jail.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/1085931.html

jake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not in favor of a new tax but I would contribute a box of ammo to start shooting the bastards on site!

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Somebody from Sacremento needs to pay a visit to Sherriff Joe's place in Phoenix. I mean if this guy can run that jail like he does why not in California ?:confused: I saw a documetary type show on A&E about his jail and they interviewed a lot of the prisoners, white ones, black ones , mexican ones, male & female alike, and the ONE constant they all had was this, " when I get outta here, I aint coming back, I'm leaving the state :eek:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I say ship them all to Iraq and let them defend our country since they like to shoot people.

I'm not in favor of a new tax but I would contribute a box of ammo to start shooting the bastards on site!