WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FU sdg&e. Power out

TCHB

Reaction score
It is called mitigation. Emergency protocols!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Yeap. Wtf. It's like a mild winter rain right now. Wind is minimal. Fuck....out now means it out for a longgggggg time

Taboma

Reaction score
Well, gonna be a long day. Out in San Marcos
I think this is the SDG&E outage you're referring to ----

SDG&E outage.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
Yeap. Wtf. It's like a mild winter rain right now. Wind is minimal. Fuck....out now means it out for a longgggggg time
Vehicle accident -- you just happen to be one of the 18 poor souls suffering the consequences of a bad driver :mad:

Taboma

Reaction score
Times are not correct on that so not sure..
Edit, that's not it. I'm far from that area.
well you might want to check your main, at least SDG&E isn't showing yours yet -- that's highly possible

riverroyal

Reaction score
Naw. The accident is 8 miles from here. There's 1000s out in my hood

Taboma

Reaction score
Back on. Lol. Was that my test?
I was wondering if you've used your truck's genny or were planning to ?
I've currently just got my 2200 Honda I've had forever and rarely if ever needed. With consideration to the recent media hype of this killer storm, I was back to 8KW-ish 240V dual fuel genny thinking.

I also recently test drove a new F150 Powerstroke with a 7.3KW gen and thought that was a nice combo. My problem is, on a really shitty weather day, unless otherwise necessary, I've got my truck safely stowed in my garage, not out receiving the butt end of Mommy natures wrath.
So in reality, would I really want to park it outside then run that engine for hours to power the TV, Frig and maybe microwave ????

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Really? You honestly would worry about sticking the butt end of your pickup truck out of the garage?

Taboma

Reaction score
Really? You honestly would worry about sticking the butt end of your pickup truck out of the garage?
I'd for sure get the 2KW, I could use that up at the ranch when I needed quick power. Have you used yours yet ??

To leave the butt end out, I'd have to leave the door open. Up here above Lake Hodges and being backed up to the San Dieguito River Park, leaving your garage door open isn't a looting concern, but an uninvited animal concern --- as in rattlers, 6pt bucks, bobcats, coyotes, skunks, raccoons, possums.
Newbies learn the hard way, then come running for help with a rattler extraction. :oops:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'd for sure get the 2KW, I could use that up at the ranch when I needed quick power. Have you used yours yet ??

To leave the butt end out, I'd have to leave the door open. Up here above Lake Hodges and being backed up to the San Dieguito River Park, leaving your garage door open isn't a looting concern, but an uninvited animal concern --- as in rattlers, 6pt bucks, bobcats, coyotes, skunks, raccoons, possums.
Newbies learn the hard way, then come running for help with a rattler extraction. :oops:
Gotta watch out for them critters😄

Taboma

Reaction score
Gotta watch out for them critters😄
Damned fuzzy tailed rodents --- aka squirrels, undermined my paver patio by my grove shed. Had to redo half of it, so I felt paybacks were in order.
In just over the past two weeks, I've trapped and sent 24 of them bastards to be digested and turned into Coyote Shit, coyotes leave me the tails as a thankyou. 😈 🥳
Besides the coyotes, there's been a couple of other notables stopping by to see who was in jail.

These are two things included on my DO Not Want In My Garage List :oops:

Bobcat eyes trapped squirrel .jpg

Buck checking the trap 7-20-23.jpg