WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Found a decent truck, just had to look through the JC Whitney catalog attached to it

wash11

Reaction score
Been looking for a decent Excursion or 7.3 F250 crew cab 4x4 for awhile, finally found one close to home for a fair price. Late 99 XLT with 200k, bone stock right down to the exhaust. Small lift with 35's. Ran and drove good for the mileage and price so I pulled the trigger and the boy and I started pulling shit off it immediately. Toolbox, fender flares, nerf bars (all sold on craigslist in a couple days surprisingly), door edge guards, pin stripes, door molding- I thought it would never end. Seven thousand different adhesives to hold it on was a good time.
Ball joints, brakes, oil change, front and rear diffs and trans service- color sand/buff and a detail. Total cost: $9400, 30 beers and 2 ruined t-shirts. Decent driver/tow rig for less than the cost of tax and registration for some of the new trucks I've bought. This being frugal shit isn't too bad.

Before:

After

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Can hardly tell its the same truck. Looks good

wash11

Reaction score
hows the ride quality and mpg?

Pretty dang happy with the ride and mileage has been @16. Been taking it to our property every weekend (couple hundred miles round trip) and it runs like a watch.

Sandlord

Reaction score
100% pure badassery!

and you probably get to give the washwifey a boost too. bonus!

DrHW

Reaction score
Looks fine as a highway hauler and it sounds like a great deal price\value wise.

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
grab some tow mirrors off egay for that thing it will look great. to change the look a little more, you can find used stock wheels off newer ones for cheap