WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First Post on RDP

TripleDigits

Reaction score
Have been a long time reader/fan of RDP! Decided to finally "officially" join the RDP family :D Leaving for Parker Strip in less than 48 hours! Going to be at Echo & ready to down some cold ones!! Anybody heading down to the river for the weekend? Would love to meet some RDP inmates.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Have been a long time reader/fan of RDP! Decided to finally "officially" join the RDP family :D Leaving for Parker Strip in less than 48 hours! Going to be at Echo & ready to down some cold ones!! Anybody heading down to the river for the weekend? Would love to meet some RDP inmates.

Well long time reader/fan, you know the rules.. post pics of the boat, truck, wife/gf:D

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Welcome to the greatest boating website on the planet! :thumbup::D

We're going to need photos of the holy trinity as you know: Boat, Wife, Girlfriend.....:skull

Damnit Duner beat me too it!

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!

The more the merrier :thumbup:

In the mean time if you don't have the pics yet, tell about how and where you normally boat, off-road, shoot, etc..

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
BTW, you're inmate #14018, you'll need that to get into the private RDP events held throughout the year.

TripleDigits

Reaction score
Pictures will be on the way! Just need to figure out how it all works :smackhead In the meantime........ we're from Colorado. We do our boating primarily on Powell...... & Havasu/Parker when we can get there (at least 1-2 times a year, NOT ENOUGH!). We offroad in the desert of western Colorado & shoot in the same areas we offroad.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Pictures will be on the way! Just need to figure out how it all works :smackhead In the meantime........ we're from Colorado. We do our boating primarily on Powell...... & Havasu/Parker when we can get there (at least 1-2 times a year, NOT ENOUGH!). We offroad in the desert of western Colorado & shoot in the same areas we offroad.

Nice! Again welcome aboard, dont let the inmates get to ya, and have a good time!

Paul65k

Reaction score
Sounds like you'll fit right in:thumbup:

One last question; How do you feel about "Cantards"??

Paul65k

Reaction score
At the risk of already being thrown out of the club, what the hell is a "cantard" lol?? :eek
No Problem.....you'll find out soon enough......welcome aboard:thumbup::thumbup:

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
We'll be out July 27th-1st at Sandbar Resort. Welcome to the boards. :thumbup:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
At the risk of already being thrown out of the club, what the hell is a "cantard" lol?? :eek

Close enough.

Welcome.

This isn't the same triple digit with 100 MPH bayliner, is it??
From back east?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Welcome! Once you get 10 posts in, you can PM 460 for your RDP swag.

RLJ676

Reaction score
Close enough.

Welcome.

From back east?

Haha, I had the same thought. However, given his location and info I don't think so.

I think the guy had a family boat w/ an Alpha and some power that he talked all types of shit about. Was that on OSO or Hotboat, either way I don't remember him making friends fast.

To the OP here, welcome aboard.:thumbup:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Haha, I had the same thought. However, given his location and info I don't think so.

I think the guy had a family boat w/ an Alpha and some power that he talked all types of shit about. Was that on OSO or riverdavesplace, either way I don't remember him making friends fast.

To the OP here, welcome aboard.:thumbup:

That's because a lot of people are so into their "custom" crazy overkill bullshit, they have a hard time accepting a "budget" build, that is truly an out of the box cookie cutter.. LOL

I met a guy that had a 17' something or another (bayliner type deal) and he had a procharger on it and it was running in the 90's with an alpha.. LOL I was thinking "holy shit!" but more power to him.

RD

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Welcome, TripleDigits!

You joined on an amazing day. We're all excited about William and Kate's new baby! :) :thumbsup

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
are they on RDP? What's their screen name and did they show the obligatory pics?

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

Welcome, TripleDigits!

You joined on an amazing day. We're all excited about William and Kate's new baby! :) :thumbsup

This, is a Cantard aka Canatard................

Oh, and welcome!

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
are they on RDP? What's their screen name and did they show the obligatory pics?

The baby doesn't have a screen name yet but William goes by "460" here on the forums.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And btw welcome to the board triple digits!

TripleDigits

Reaction score
We'll be out July 27th-1st at Sandbar Resort. Welcome to the boards. :thumbup:

Hope to see you out there & possibly share a cold one down at the sandbar! We'll be down at the sandbar throughout the weekend. We will be in our friends red Cobalt 252 BR so if you see us please say hi. We own a 1997 Formula 252 BR but she will be staying home for the weekend.

TripleDigits

Reaction score
Close enough.

Welcome.

From back east?

That isn't us. I wish I could say our boat does 100 MPH lol. We own a 1997 Formula 252 BR with a 454 MAG. If we hit 60 were thrilled. Hitting the century mark is a dream & we hope to do that some day!!:thumbsup

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and good luck, the whole team is counting on you....

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Hope to see you out there & possibly share a cold one down at the sandbar! We'll be down at the sandbar throughout the weekend. We will be in our friends red Cobalt 252 BR so if you see us please say hi. We own a 1997 Formula 252 BR but she will be staying home for the weekend.

upper or lower? We usually hang at the lower sandbar. I'll keep an eye out for a red Cobalt. You can't miss the purple checkered Eliminator below...:D

milkmoney

Reaction score
welcome to the circus double digit.....keep your hands and arms in at all times and enjoy the ride...:)

poncho

Reaction score
Close enough.

Welcome.

From back east?

That thread was EPIC....it was a Stingray with an Alpha.

Oh yea.....welcome.

Last edited:

Andy B.

Reaction score
Welcome. We are going to be in Havasu this weekend, be on the water by 3:00. Maybe headed to Parker on Saturday.......:skull