WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

EzGo 6 passenger Electric Golf Cart (FAST)

Jimmy Nolan

Reaction score
$10k ...or $9k without the trailer.
Priced to sell right away.

EzGo 6 passenger Custom Street Legal Electric Golf Cart (FAST)

I took it to a golf cart shop ("OC monster carts") to make sure it was in great shape and the store owner stated: "do you know what this thing is worth!!?...a LOT of money was spent to make this - someone put over $20k into this thing!"
(Happy to show all receipts to prove it)...this could be a daily driver at the beach or river (save money on gas!!!)

Happy 2019 Spring!
I understand no one needs all the "extras" this cart has...but no one needs a Rolls Royce either :)
Do your homework and research: a good deal.

Yesterday when I posted I heard from facebookers "there's plenty of 6 passenger carts under $10k" ...I know there is ~ those carts are not this cart :) ...you can always find a Honda cheaper than a Rolls :)

...then I was told "we don't need the expensive entertainment system" -fair enough: purchase the cheaper cart.

Last I heard, "we don't need the upgraded speed/torque increaser" ...I disagree ~ Yes you do! That's the best thing about this cart...a electric cart that's faster than the loud gas carts! It's expensive to move fast with electric. There's a speed gauge on it and you'll see that thing climb to 30mph...come drive it...you'll see :)
...and all you ever have to do is just plug it into any normal outlet.

Over $20k has been put into this cart...I have the receipts to prove it. The entertainment system alone is worth more than the average golf cart (and runs off its own separate rechargeable battery).

There's too many bells and whistles to list (and I wouldn't know what anything is called)...I bought it a year ago for my football staff to use at practice. I've changed football jobs and now coach a green school ~ so now I need a green cart (and don't have the heart to paint over this amazing blue). I can wait until July and the LA Chargers will take it, but I don't have the patience ;)

I'm clueless regarding what goes into golf carts. But here's what I asked for when I originally set out to purchase a cart: I wanted us to have "THE BEST CART WE COULD FIND."
Our wish-list was a 6 passenger fast/strong low maintenance ELECTRIC cart "that goes just as fast or faster than the gas powered golf carts." I quickly learned it costs a LOT to get the upgraded electric carts to go FASTER (more power). And to push a 6 passenger cart FAST is even more pricey: the larger controller was installed = more speed / more torque. It's maintenance free ~ I just plug it in when I'm done using it...the end.

We wanted a incredible amped up stereo/entertainment system with digital movie screens (this cart has 4!). My 4 children were able to watch movies on the cart during football practice. Equipped with some awesome amps with amazing movie theatre sound quality (Rockford Fosgate and Crunch 1000 watts). With lots of research, I got lucky and found everything we were looking for with this cart. ...has a lifetime warranty for the stereo/entertainment system.

It comes with a custom built golf cart trailer to tow the cart. The cart fits perfect, as trailer was built exactly for the cart. Anything you can think of: this cart has. And it drives smooth like a cadillac ~ it's a "cruising cart" ...FAST and powerful (even uphill with 6 adults inside).

I bought all new batteries this past December and the cart runs just like new...strong, smooth, and fast. I recently purchased new custom blue/black-chrome wheels to match the cart, brand new tires, and the cart has rarely been used since I bought it last year.

With the arrival of Spring/Summer ~ I figured maybe someone is looking for the best cart out there. It's very "cool" ...LOL. Tons of fun. The best of bests. This cart is truly a party on wheels!

Come take away my fun! ...I dare you to be the coolest cat at the river. Take it away :)

Feel free to come drive it. 714.981.8351
Jimmy
IMG_0215.jpg
IMG_0218 (1).jpg

IMG_0251 (1).jpg
IMG_0249 (3).PNG
IMG_0222 (1).jpg
IMG_0252 (1).PNG
IMG_0260.PNG
IMG_0258 (1).PNG