WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

EVIL,WICKED , MEAN AND NASTY

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
[video=youtube;wqWqjCMtQE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=wqWqjCMtQE4&feature=endscreen[/video]

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
You're up early.......or is it late???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's a bad mother f'er... too bad about the guy holding the cameras Parkinson's condition.

I've also been a fan of 32 Deuce coups since I was a kid.. My old man loved T-Buckets.. Before I die, I'll build a god damn t-bucket instead of what I want.

Strangely when I was younger my pops went and test drove a T-Bucket with me in Parker.. Nice car, but it had a rear end problem when you let off the gas it would lurch to the left about 6 inches.. I'll never forget driving it out of that guys driveway and dragging the oil pan across this bump pretty abruptly. My pops wasn't so hip to the taking the drive way thing at an angle I guess, I dunno.. All I remember was the noise, and cringing.. No sooner did we round the corner and he whacked the gas on that SOB.. Pulled like a raped ape, and when he let off it lurched, and was one of the most uncomfortable feelings I've ever had in a car in my life. Didn't stop him from doing it a couple more times though. LOL

I'm about 90% sure that care I went for a ride in 25 years ago or so, I saw at the Pirates Den car show, when they did their v-drive deal about a month back or so.. It had a tan vinyl or canvas top on it, but the rest of it looked pretty close to what we drove that day.. Rewinds you back in time for a 1/2 a second, damn near brought a tear to my eye when I saw it.

RD

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
That's a bad mother f'er... too bad about the guy holding the cameras Parkinson's condition.

I've also been a fan of 32 Deuce coups since I was a kid.. My old man loved T-Buckets.. Before I die, I'll build a god damn t-bucket instead of what I want.

Strangely when I was younger my pops went and test drove a T-Bucket with me in Parker.. Nice car, but it had a rear end problem when you let off the gas it would lurch to the left about 6 inches.. I'll never forget driving it out of that guys driveway and dragging the oil pan across this bump pretty abruptly. My pops wasn't so hip to the taking the drive way thing at an angle I guess, I dunno.. All I remember was the noise, and cringing.. No sooner did we round the corner and he whacked the gas on that SOB.. Pulled like a raped ape, and when he let off it lurched, and was one of the most uncomfortable feelings I've ever had in a car in my life. Didn't stop him from doing it a couple more times though. LOL

I'm about 90% sure that care I went for a ride in 25 years ago or so, I saw at the Pirates Den car show, when they did their v-drive deal about a month back or so.. It had a tan vinyl or canvas top on it, but the rest of it looked pretty close to what we drove that day.. Rewinds you back in time for a 1/2 a second, damn near brought a tear to my eye when I saw it.

RD

THATS A MODEL A DAVE...A BADD ASS MODEL A

poncho

Reaction score
Dave,
This one belongs to a friend of mine, he's had it for like 30 years. David owned a rowdy bar at one time where the car sat inside and it was called the Hot Rod pub, a guy he tossed walked back in and shot 9 holes in the car with a 9MM. Always had a thing for them and he knows if he sells it I get first choice

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 36

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Do you guys ever sleep??

Sent from my iPhone using Tittytalk

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
But where's the lighted drink holders, ipod dock and seating for a bunch of freelaoders? Can you only take a car like that on perfectly flat roads? :D:D

kbhanson

Reaction score
That's pretty much tit's..........( . )( . )............no rad , what the fuck !:cool

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
But where's the lighted drink holders, ipod dock and seating for a bunch of freelaoders? Can you only take a car like that on perfectly flat roads? :D:D

Perfect family mobile!! :D Anyone that doesn't have a 2 seat roadster to haul the wife and kids is a pussy! :D :D

RD

Beef Injector

Reaction score
Love that ride! Really needs some slick-wrinkling blower surge to make it perfect. :thumbsup

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Perfect family mobile!! :D Anyone that doesn't have a 2 seat roadster to haul the wife and kids is a pussy! :D :D

RD

Lol!!! That's right, 2 seat roadsters and 2 seat mini Schiada's are the only way to go. :champagne: