WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eastvale???

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Never been there.

I don't go below Ontario much...lol:skull

LOL... Pretty ghetto North of Ontario. :D

I actually think Angel's isn't that bad. Live bands n shit. Kinda cool. Now the OTHER side of the bar. :D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Oh idunno, lewis did a decent good job of creating an instant cultural center with victoria gardens. Has a sort of downtown feel, shops restraunts, plahouse ect. I think people expected a bit of that and what they got was a home depot and mcdonalds lol

They're now trying to put some funding together for the same down in Riversippi. They want some of that revenue.

There are atleast 4 people in this thread posting about eastvale being a pile but I would live in Hanks house/neighborhood real fast before renting an apartment with a carport in arcadia:D:skull:eek:

Layin the smack down! :skull

I would much rather live where I live.....

I'm allergic to sand, crashing waves and small houses built in 1945:D

Salt air is horrible on the paint of my Ferrari. :cool:

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I think its funny that some of the people trashing eastvale live in Upland or Hesperia or up in a shit box in LA....lol

There are atleast 4 people in this thread posting about eastvale being a pile but I would live in Hanks house/neighborhood real fast before renting an apartment with a carport in arcadia:D:skull:eek:

I'd rather live in my San Gabriel Valley 1960s "shit box" than be 300k upside down on a house in the IE. LOL

This was my post. I'd rather live where you do then deal with the wind in Eastvale. My friend has a house there and complains about wind and all the ghetto shopping centers he has to go to. Not my words, his. That and the Mellos Roos....Fuck that.

LOL. Just like many of the newer developments in the IE.

I'd rather go to Corona for the price. The property taxes in Eastvale are crap. It's in the middle of no where, it stinks of cow shit and its windy as fuck all the time there.

LOL.. That about sums it up. It's the new Riverside. Back in the day when all the ghetto fabs were creepin' from South Central. :skull:D Just watch the movie Friday. Where Deebo at? :D

Next Next Next Friday:D

Exactly, like Fontana?.;)

LMFAO

Theres is money in Upland and LA, Hesperia and Eastvale not so much LOL. Eastvale is a great area for young families that want to live in a new house for an affordable price. That being said there is not shit to do there, they dont even have a dive bar around, you drive a 2 miles east of there and its damn near 3rd world living conditions for as far as the eye can see and right in line with Hesperia. everything is new/corporate owned (except for tacos del rio) its a processed environment. Funny thing about the taco joint is all my yuppy friends are afraid to go there because there have been some fights on taco tuesday its a little 909 but the tacos are the goods:thumbsup

I'll take the old school homeboys in Upland all day over the "urban" sprawl fall out that has hit eastvale:p

:thumbsup

I grew up in Upland. Great city.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I grew up in Upland. Great city.

Well you keep working those RE deals and maybe one day you will be able to afford to come back;)

Upland has character everything from ghetto ass mother fuckers to folks worth hundreds of millions. I still scratch my head trying to figure out the diverse demographic in such a small area.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Not any more. To many transients parking their beat up mohos on the streets. :p

I noticed that also, I hear its to blame on some shady business owner that was feeding the strays some tin cans:D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Well you keep working those RE deals and maybe one day you will be able to afford to come back;)

Upland has character everything from ghetto ass mother fuckers to folks worth hundreds of millions. I still scratch my head trying to figure out the diverse demographic in such a small area.

No real lie to that. For what I want I can afford Alta Loma/Rancho, but I want Upland..I don't really like Rancho, not saying it's a dump.. I just don't care for the area. I'll wait. I did flip a house in Upland not too long ago, but it was on 8th and Euclid...Def don't wanna be down there. lol

...I wish I could pay what my parents did for their house on 18th and Mountian. :D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Theres is money in Upland and LA, Hesperia and Eastvale not so much LOL. Eastvale is a great area for young families that want to live in a new house for an affordable price. That being said there is not shit to do there, they dont even have a dive bar around, you drive a 2 miles east of there and its damn near 3rd world living conditions for as far as the eye can see and right in line with Hesperia. everything is new/corporate owned (except for tacos del rio) its a processed environment. Funny thing about the taco joint is all my yuppy friends are afraid to go there because there have been some fights on taco tuesday its a little 909 but the tacos are the goods:thumbsup

I'll take the old school homeboys in Upland all day over the "urban" sprawl fall out that has hit eastvale:p

2 miles east of eastvale is the mira loma area. i wouldn't say 3rd world living conditions. they aren't the greatest, but nowhere near 3rd world. we had a dive bar, but it got tore down so a fire station could be built. if i want to go to a bar, i'll go to my brothers bar in ontario ... or just chug beers in my ghetto garage.

I'd rather live in my San Gabriel Valley 1960s "shit box" than be 300k upside down on a house in the IE. LOL

This was my post. I'd rather live where you do then deal with the wind in Eastvale. My friend has a house there and complains about wind and all the ghetto shopping centers he has to go to. Not my words, his. That and the Mellos Roos....Fuck that.

dennis, you are fucking delusional if you believe that eastvale is always windy. you are aware that when the winds pick up, that it typically affects the whole southland right? or are you too busy worrying about some chick on craigslist to realize that?

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to say that Ontario has the best Dave and Busters I've ever been to.:D:thumbsup

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
2 miles east of eastvale is the mira loma area. i wouldn't say 3rd world living conditions. they aren't the greatest, but nowhere near 3rd world. we had a dive bar, but it got tore down so a fire station could be built. if i want to go to a bar, i'll go to my brothers bar in ontario ... or just chug beers in my ghetto garage.

dennis, you are fucking delusional if you believe that eastvale is always windy. you are aware that when the winds pick up, that it typically affects the whole southland right? or are you too busy worrying about some chick on craigslist to realize that?

Seems anything near the 15 starts getting windy. One of the reasons why I don't like Rancho. It doesn't effect the entire southland, just the IE. LOL... I've lived in Upland, Glendora, Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa. Not one of those places is nearly as windy as Eastvale.

I've gone to Downtown Redlands, Chronic Tacos in Corona and all the other "happening places" out that way and they all suck dick and balls. Nothing but bro hoes and some guy trying to sell me crystal meth in the parking lot.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Which bar? :cool:

I've gone to Downtown Redlands, Chronic Tacos in Corona and all the other "happening places" out that way and .....suck dick and balls.

You could have kept that to yourself.

Jimmy Kimmel unnecessary censorship.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
It's houses in the middle of pastures, why anybody expected anything else is beyond me. The only culture in the IE are cultivation labs. Hey, that's close enough :eek:

No culture?someone hasn't read much I guess?:rolleyes:

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Ellabo,

...Well you do stay at the Islander, so that bumps you up pretty high on the tolem pole! lol:thumbsup

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Post your address rich guys....:skull

If your 28+ and renting you can't post in this thread.....lol;):D

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334357728.043320.jpg
Worked here for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Look at you balling with the 12 Camry:D

Your garage is a tad bit racist...lol

C-2

Reaction score
No culture?someone hasn't read much I guess?:rolleyes:

I was making a joke.

We moved to Norco in 68', Riverside in 71'. I know the area and a lot of the local history, but the Grads story was new to me.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I have been to sacramento.....

Lots of new box houses with crappy lots with huge parks for the families. Hot as hell in the summer

Ya cause it's so much cooler in Corona in the summer. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I would much rather live where I live.....

I'm allergic to sand, crashing waves and small houses built in 1945:D

But our shacks are still worth double the mansions in the IE are. :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Haa haa, yup, I was going to post the same city.

What's sad is I'm about a mile from there. And the property values here are less than half as in RHE.

C-2

Reaction score
What's sad is I'm about a mile from there. And the property values here are less than half as in RHE.

Don't you need a key card to get in there, or just the top of the hill?

Rancho Santa Fe is also pretty stellar.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Don't you need a key card to get in there, or just the top of the hill?

Rancho Santa Fe is also pretty stellar.

Well there's home behind the gates and some not. Behind the gates they have guards to get in. I'm about 2 miles from the entrance on the north east side. LOL I drive by it everyday heading over towards my parents house.

C-2

Reaction score
Well there's home behind the gates and some not. Behind the gates they have guards to get in. I'm about 2 miles from the entrance on the north east side. LOL I drive by it everyday heading over towards my parents house.

I'm familiar wit the area, PVDR E,W,S,N, Crenshaw, Silver Spur shopping area. Of all my travels all over SoCal, RHE is freaky because it's a city, not a gated community. Good ole' boys thing going on for sure.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I'm familiar wit the area, PVDR E,W,S,N, Crenshaw, Silver Spur shopping area. Of all my travels all over SoCal, RHE is freaky because it's a city, not a gated community. Good ole' boys thing going on for sure.

Ya there's some definite stupid money floating around up there. With all this shit down below it. Pedro, Harbor City, Lomita, Torrance....... LOL

PokerRun388

Reaction score
That's what I thought. He needed a place in between Irvine and Fontana and came up with there. We lived in Upland when he was growing up so he sorta knows the area. I was hoping he would have looked at Yorba Linda. I guess the good news is he isn't buying this place, just renting for a year. Hopefully by then he will be back on his feet after his divorce from hell and get something in a nicer area.

Irvine or YL is much more expensive than Fontana, or Eastvale. Thats normally why OC people buy homes in the IE, and then they sit in traffic on the East 91 everynight to get home.:thumbsdown:grumble: