WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eastvale???

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Eastvale sucks. Palmdale is where the true players are.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Lived in Eastvale for 7 years. At the time we bought here it was called Corona then we incorporated and became the city of Eastvale. I for one love the area. Sure it has its problems but show me a city that doesnt.

ARCADIA

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
yeah ... only in eastvale are people upside down in their homes :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure those same co-workers would be upside down if they bought in almost any other city at the same time too. Eastvale has been hit hard, but their perception might be a little skewed.

NO FRICKEN WAY...
I THOUGHT ON EASTVALE WAS UPSIDE DOWN...

You mean others cities are having this problem... Maybe I should consult with a real estate guru to get an update:bowdown:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Don't know much about Eastvale but the Goose Creek Golf Course across the 15 is one the nicest course around. :thumbsup :D

I think Norco (North Corona) is a bigger dump when you drive by there. :thumbsdown

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Eastvale sucks. Palmdale is where the true players are.

HELL YEAH... PALMDALE IS THE SHIT
JUST ASK AFROMAN, Also check out the rest of his videos he is pretty good

[video=youtube;zWylUZub5KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWylUZub5KM[/video]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You guys that live in Eastvale need to seriously rent the movie "Changeling" with Angelina Jolie. It's a true story about what happened in Eastvale (Wineville back then) back in the 20's. Some sick dude killed about 20 young boys, chopped them up and burried them right over on Wineville Rd. The house is still there today. I posted a picture of it in post #14

Wineville Chicken Coop Murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grads, you think that old frame house was built in the 1920's when the murders took place?:confused:

Wonder if those Canadian killers are any kin to TB??????:skull

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Im sure we all drank some of this at one time or another

[video=youtube;DW-Tg8315uM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW-Tg8315uM&feature=related[/video]

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I think its funny that some of the people trashing eastvale live in Upland or Hesperia or up in a shit box in LA....lol

There are atleast 4 people in this thread posting about eastvale being a pile but I would live in Hanks house/neighborhood real fast before renting an apartment with a carport in arcadia:D:skull:eek:

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
I always find it funny when threads like this come up and people that don't live in the area and haven't really been there give their opinion on wether or not it's a good place to live.

Internet experts. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Eastvale is a ghetto. Drive by any of the schools there, go into a grocery store or try the Buffalo Wild Wings during any "big game" and see for yourself. That place looks like Compton only with newer homes.

LOL. Just like many of the newer developments in the IE.

I'd rather go to Corona for the price. The property taxes in Eastvale are crap. It's in the middle of no where, it stinks of cow shit and its windy as fuck all the time there.

LOL.. That about sums it up. It's the new Riverside. Back in the day when all the ghetto fabs were creepin' from South Central. :skull:D Just watch the movie Friday. Where Deebo at? :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I always find it funny when threads like this come up and people that don't live in the area and haven't really been there give their opinion on wether or not it's a good place to live.

Internet experts. :D

exactly....lol

People should post there address so we can see what there working with.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
All this beating on Eastvale?? You think that place stinks, you should try living in Vegas, talk about a shithole.:cool:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Eastvale is a ghetto. Drive by any of the schools there, go into a grocery store or try the Buffalo Wild Wings during any "big game" and see for yourself. That place looks like Compton only with newer homes.

LOL. Just like many of the newer developments in the IE.

I'd rather go to Corona for the price. The property taxes in Eastvale are crap. It's in the middle of no where, it stinks of cow shit and its windy as fuck all the time there.

lol ... you guys are fucking retarded.

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
And they call Sacramento a cow town.:rolleyes:

At least Sac doesn't smell like shit.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
I think its funny that some of the people trashing eastvale live in Upland or Hesperia or up in a shit box in LA....lol

There are atleast 4 people in this thread posting about eastvale being a pile but I would live in Hanks house/neighborhood real fast before renting an apartment with a carport in arcadia:D:skull:eek:
Dont know where HANK lives, but I have been to the area of eastvale corona the NEW SOUTH CENTRAL , and I would even downgrade to an apartment in arcadia with no carport before living out there

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
And they call Sacramento a cow town.:rolleyes:

At least Sac doesn't smell like shit.

It might not smell like shit but its full of shit heads.

My wifes sister lives in Sac......Other than the delta its a shit box with new houses.I put it about 1 star above bakersfield

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Dont know where HANK lives, but I have been to the area of eastvale corona the NEW SOUTH CENTRAL , and I would even downgrade to an apartment in arcadia with no carport before living out there

Your crazy......

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
LOL... Some iffy spots in Temple City and El Monte. Just a hop, skip, and away.

kinda like mexico and america a wash seperates the two...
except here, they know better than to cross that city line as Arcadia P.D. will be up there ass

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
It might not smell like shit but its full of shit heads.

My wifes sister lives in Sac......Other than the delta its a shit box with new houses.I put it about 1 star above bakersfield

You've obviously never been here.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
exactly....lol

People should post there address so we can see what there working with.

Yorba Linda CA. :D

Yorba Linda Garage 3-09-10 001.jpg

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
kinda like mexico and america a wash seperates the two...
except here, they know better than to cross that city line as Arcadia P.D. will be up there ass

U get the pass to roll with the Whiteys huh coconut? :D Even if you were in San Marino, the ghetto ain't too far away. ;) And that place is nice.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Your crazy......

I work around all those people, i sure as hell dont wanna live around them and shop with them and see them rollin up and down my street...
I love living in a virtually crime free, graffiti free, gang free city..
i love the fact my cars and my home doors are almost never locked and I am not concerned...
so with that said I am crazy for enjoying this type of lifestyle....

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I work around all those people, i sure as hell dont wanna live around them and shop with them and see them rollin up and down my street...
I love living in a virtually crime free, graffiti free, gang free city..
i love the fact my cars and my home doors are almost never locked and I am not concerned...
so with that said I am crazy for enjoying this type of lifestyle....

You move to a mansion in Pasadena?

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
U get the pass to roll with the Whiteys huh coconut? :D Even if you were in San Marino, the ghetto ain't too far away. ;) And that place is nice.

Im riding a goverment owned motorcycle home , others wise I would probably be jammed daily....
and when i first moved here i got hemmed up a few times...

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
If I had the cash.....I don't

I think the best places to live in So Cal (other than on the beach) would be Anaheim Hills, Deep big lot old Orange or Yorba Linda.

I was born and raaised in Tustin and there is no way I would leave S.Corona and move back.

I'd want to live right on the beach like DJunkie.:cool: Listing to those waves crashing at night would be awesome.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
HAHA pasadena has alot of problems....
especially the closer you get to Alta Dena

U mean you don't hang out on Lincoln Ave. with the gangstas? Yup, I'd rather be in Arcadia. :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I'd want to live right on the beach like DJunkie.:cool: Listing to those waves crashing at night would be awesome.

I would much rather live where I live.....

I'm allergic to sand, crashing waves and small houses built in 1945:D

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
HAHA pasadena has alot of problems....
especially the closer you get to Alta Dena

Everywhere has issues.....

Pasadena over all would have to be one of the nicer places to live in LA.(not counting big dollar stuff)My mom lives in Toluca Lake and owned a wine store on mission in S. Pasadena.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score

Theres is money in Upland and LA, Hesperia and Eastvale not so much LOL. Eastvale is a great area for young families that want to live in a new house for an affordable price. That being said there is not shit to do there, they dont even have a dive bar around, you drive a 2 miles east of there and its damn near 3rd world living conditions for as far as the eye can see and right in line with Hesperia. everything is new/corporate owned (except for tacos del rio) its a processed environment. Funny thing about the taco joint is all my yuppy friends are afraid to go there because there have been some fights on taco tuesday its a little 909 but the tacos are the goods:thumbsup

I'll take the old school homeboys in Upland all day over the "urban" sprawl fall out that has hit eastvale:p

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Cool place saw a huell howser special on that place, actually wanna go there

Honestly I had zero clue the place was there...I was looking at toy haulers and a guy stored his trailer there as he was in the coat guard. The place was a trip.

Saw the HH deal a year later...lol:thumbsup

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Theres is money in Upland and LA, Hesperia and Eastvale not so much LOL. Eastvale is a great area for young families that want to live in a new house for an affordable price. That being said there is not shit to do there, they dont even have a dive bar around, you drive a 2 miles east of there and its damn near 3rd world living conditions for as far as the eye can see and right in line with Hesperia. everything is new/corporate owned (except for tacos del rio) its a processed environment. Funny thing about the taco joint is all my yuppy friends are afraid to go there because there have been some fights on taco tuesday its a little 909 but the tacos are the goods:thumbsup

I'll take the old school homeboys in Upland all day over the "urban" sprawl fall out that has hit eastvale:p

Mavericks........... just a couple miles away. :drnkfr