napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
This should be good.
IMG_2512.png

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
A little slow but very interesting for sure. Finishing it up tonight.

cofooter

Reaction score
Saw it on Netflix years ago, worth a watch for sure!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
After reading Don Felder’s book Heaven and Hell: My Life In The Eagles” it makes The History Of The Eagles seem like response to his book. Henley and Frey make themselves appear to be the good guys while they make out Felder to the asshole.

cofooter

Reaction score
After reading Don Felder’s book Heaven and Hell: My Life In The Eagles” it makes The History Of The Eagles seem like response to his book. Henley and Frey make themselves appear to be the good guys while they make out Felder to the asshole.
Henley and Frey ARE the Eagles, Felder wanted to be and was butt hurt when they wouldn't let him. He made some great contributions musically but could easily be replaced once he annoyed them enough. The guy playing his parts these days opposite Joe Walsh is a guy you never even heard of. Felder had a good thing, now he's just whining about the situation like hes a victim, and playing Hotel California over and over and over at the state fairgrounds........

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
It's amazing that bands stay together as long as they do. Money really messes things up. By the time the Long Run album came along the Eagles all hated each other. And Don Henley is no peach.

cofooter

Reaction score
It's amazing that bands stay together as long as they do. Money really messes things up. By the time the Long Run album came along the Eagles all hated each other. And Don Henley is no peach.
Money, Drugs, Alcohol and tension

joecfd1

Reaction score
Having worked with them on the Hell Freezes Over Tour and the Millennium Show at the Staples Center in 99, Frey, Walsh, Schmit, and Felder were all outstanding people. Henley, not so much. He was the arrogant control freak in the group.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Money, Drugs, Alcohol and tension

100% and women, lol..... Like the band Chicago in the 70s, a couple of them were making millions, living in mansions driving expensive cars and the others were poor.. The tensions grew big time. That lifestyle isn't what it's cracked up to be. Back then the person that wrote the songs got the publishing which was a lot of money back then, that's why they fought over it. Nowadays it's all about touring since the streaming service came in and killed publishing. That's why we all pay hundreds of dollars to see a concert now. Sucks

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Having worked with them on the Hell Freezes Over Tour and the Millennium Show at the Staples Center in 99, Frey, Walsh, Schmit, and Felder were all outstanding people. Henley, not so much. He was the arrogant control freak in the group.

I have also worked with Don Henley and Joe Walsh... I didn't talk to them, I didn't want the exchange to change the way I feel about them, as I am such a huge fan and play in a great Eagles tribute band. Same with Gene Simmons, I have been a huge KISS fan since I was 11 years old, and I recently worked with him... It would've crushed me if he were to blow me off. lol So I just avoided him.

cofooter

Reaction score
I have also worked with Don Henley and Joe Walsh... I didn't talk to them, I didn't want the exchange to change the way I feel about them, as I am such a huge fan and play in a great Eagles tribute band. Same with Gene Simmons, I have been a huge KISS fan since I was 11 years old, and I recently worked with him... It would've crushed me if he were to blow me off. lol So I just avoided him.
I bet Joe Walsh would have been an absolute blast to talk to.