WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Droid 4 broke what should I replace it with?

DaBank

Reaction score
My screen just broke should I just pay the insurance tomorrow or upgrade phone? My big problem is I like having a real keyboard and I just looked on Verizon and the Droid 4 looks like the only Droid with a real keyboard? Frank

Havasu Home

Retired
Reaction score
I lost my Motorola Droid last weekend in Havasu and replaced it Tuesday with the iPhone 5 and so far I am real happy with it. Since I also have an iPad it was really easy to get use to.

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if I want a iPhone? Frank

It doesn't have a keyboard and I was a hold out myself but when I finally got my iPhone I was very happy with it and I've had one for 3 years. A friend of mine recently went from a droid to iPhone and was very happy too.

Duffster

Reaction score
Not sure if I want a iPhone? Frank

Get the Iphone save the headache you will like it trust me. If you want to fuck with it then jail break it and add just as much crap as the Droid pile. :D

milkmoney

Reaction score
i jus order a iphone5 today...first ever smart phone....:D

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
since you liked the droid 4, and that is what I have...the Iphone is like a step back. I like the key board and I don't care what these other iphone fan girls say....there is no replacing the key board. we have swipe as well and I tried that...I can rock the key board almost as fast as a real key board. if I go without a key board, I'm going to the galaxy 10.1....or doing a tablet and going back to a flip phone.

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Motorola Star-Tac.......it's the "Bomb" :rolleyes

DaBank

Reaction score
since you liked the droid 4, and that is what I have...the Iphone is like a step back. I like the key board and I don't care what these other iphone fan girls say....there is no replacing the key board. we have swipe as well and I tried that...I can rock the key board almost as fast as a real key board. if I go without a key board, I'm going to the galaxy 10.1....or doing a tablet and going back to a flip phone.

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

I really love my keyboard!! I am going to Verizon at 9 .......... then we will see what I get.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
They make a iphone5 case with a slip out keyboard, now you can have the reliability of the iphine and your keyboard.

LB247XS

Reaction score
Get the RAZR HD or the RAZR MAXX HD.they don't have the slide key pad.the touch screen is huge and I have the HD its a kick ass phone

DogNamedChevy

Motor Boating
Reaction score
Get the RAZR HD or the RAZR MAXX HD.they don't have the slide key pad.the touch screen is huge and I have the HD its a kick ass phone

Another vote for the RAZR MAXX HD. Huge touch screen and the longest lasting battery. If you are eligible for an upgrade, I suggest going to Costco. You won't pay tax on the full phone price like you will at the Verizon store

JMC

Reaction score
Im waiting on the Galaxy 4, they should be out in April. I have always had an Iphone since they first came out, but its getting to where I cant read the tiny screen and the
Iphone5's screen being longer doesnt make any difference. I may be back to an Iphone, but Im gonna give the bigger screened Galaxy 4 a shot.

DaBank

Reaction score
I just paid the insurance and my new Droid 4 will be here tomorrow. There is no new phones with a keyboard and my upgrade is not till October so I will see what's out then. Thanks everyone, Frank