WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] DJI Spark drone

sintax

Reaction score
DJI Spark with Fly More pack (includes full remote + extra battery) + SD card + iphone cable + case

$320 - Located in IE / OC, but can deliver to Havasu potentially (i'll be out there this weekend)

This is a drone I picked up to film some video for a family vacation last year, but really only has maybe 45-60min of fly time. It worked well, but dont see myself using this much so I figured I'd de-clutter.

Sweet little setup for getting your river video or filming your outdoor sexcapades at your nudist colony

IMG_6779.jpg
IMG_6780.jpg
IMG_6781.jpg

Last edited:

satellitemike

Reaction score
hmmmmm, I may be interested for work?
Does it work w Androids?

sintax

Reaction score
hmmmmm, I may be interested for work?
Does it work w Androids?

Yes, you can use your Android phone or tablet, there is an app in the google play store that DJI supports. The controller has a microusb connection for it. If you wanted to do a tablet i think you need an extra plastic part to support the larger tablet, the phone fits right in the arms of the controller.

Its a pretty sweet thing, i'm far from a pro with it, but I got some pretty great footage.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
When will you be in Havasu? Gotta check the finances but ........ seems like a deal.

sintax

Reaction score
When will you be in Havasu? Gotta check the finances but ........ seems like a deal.

In havasu now, just about to head down to the Parker Enduro. Might be out in a week or two though, just depends on if I find any snow birds.