43' Eliminator
Reaction score
IMG_2806.JPG

Why do people put these on their cars?

Take it off. Nobody gives a shit.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I saw an RDSUX sticker on a truck the other day and thought, " who gives a fuck".

Pretty much the same thing there isn’t it?

Why do we walk around with stuff printed on our shirts? Why do people lift or lower their trucks, or put on new rims? It’s all expressing yourself, right?

Why was there even a thread started about this?

Who cares about any of this stuff? Maybe some people could worry more about what they do and less about what others do.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
My truck has boat / desert stickers. No stickers on our daily drivers.

I would imagine those Annual Passes cost a grip... fly that sticker proudly :rolleyes:

oldschool

Reaction score
Pretty much the same thing there isn’t it?

Why do we walk around with stuff printed on our shirts? Why do people lift or lower their trucks, or put on new rims? It’s all expressing yourself, right?

Why was there even a thread started about this?

Who cares about any of this stuff? Maybe some people could worry more about what they do and less about what others do.
If quality of content was a requirement for starting a thread this place would be a little slower. I've never let it stop me.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
If quality of content was a requirement for starting a thread this place would be a little slower. I've never let it stop me.

Yeah... I’d say a LOT slower. Just wanted to throw a little devils advocate out there. I personally have received those Disney AP stickers in the mail for the last 8 or so years. They do cost a grip, and no, not a single one has gone on any of my vehicles.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I saw one the other day that was pink.....I'm guessing they had it made....cuz I think they are only black and white. Must have had it made.....cuz it was also covered with clear shipping tape.....lol....don't want anyone jacking that shit.

Oh.....and they are magnets....not stickers.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Why do people lift or lower their trucks, or put on new rims? It’s all expressing yourself, right?

There's a difference between expressing yourself (what some would refer to as LAM) and doing what you like. The toys I have and any modifications I've made to them are because it's what I like, not because I'm trying to get the approval of others.

The Disney sticker thing is purely for the LAM and approval/envy of others. Big difference.

Dylan

Reaction score
I agree, that's right up there with people that put the Apple sticker on.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
People want to feel like they are members of an exclusive club for that kind of dough... so this is what they get to show for it. LOL

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It's so they can show that their idea of "fun" is going somewhere that is so fake and expensive that there is no basis in reality. Basically their lives are so boring and dull, they have to excape their reality and rely on one that has been fabricated to make them feel important and special.

Sorry, I fucking hate that place.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I’ve never liked Disney land. Big group of us went last October for my moms retirement. My sister thought it would be cool if we all had matching shirts, such a stupid idea to begin with. Red ones.

We all wore them that Saturday. Low and behold, everyone at Disney was wearing red shirts because it was Anaheim gay day, and you show support by wearing red.

That was my last trip to Disneyland.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I’ve never liked Disney land. Big group of us went last October for my moms retirement. My sister thought it would be cool if we all had matching shirts, such a stupid idea to begin with. Red ones.

We all wore them that Saturday. Low and behold, everyone at Disney was wearing red shirts because it was Anaheim gay day, and you show support by wearing red.

Bwahahha.....u are part homo to begin with for wearing matching shirts with your group. :D

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score

Ha!
Gay Day.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Disney is great for the young kids. Watching their eyes light up almost justifies the cost. Place is stupid expensive these days and with the new construction its only gonna get worse. I had a pass years ago when it was reasonable and it was fun to go get dinner/drinks and hop on a roller coaster or two. These days the parks are stupid crowded and I need to take out a second on the house to afford it but again its for the kids. We usually go once a year on a random Tuesday or Wednesday when schools in session to cut down on the crowds a bit and my wife gets discounted passes from the choc run.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Bwahahha.....u are part homo to begin with for wearing matching shirts with your group. :D

Haha! I wore it because it had some saying about retirement or some shit. About 1030 I walked back to the hotel and changed.

Never again. It was an inappropriate place for kids to be, that’s for sure.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

That's just hilarious, I don't care who you are.

Albert

Reaction score
I don’t got stickers on my car or truck , nobody needs to know what I own

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score

Bwahahahahahahahaha....cough....hahahahaha

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
They’re actually magnets. My wife got one this year and went ape shit. Apparently they don’t give them to just anyone and it’s all random. [emoji849]

I’d rock one of those Looooooong before I ever put a river whips sticker on my truck.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
My daughter works at Cal Adventure and she signs us in once in a while.
Its pretty fun to just hang out and drink at Arial's Cove Bar :)

She got us complimentary tickets for Disney World... I really liked Animal Kingdom. The safari ride is a hoot.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
My wife loves her Disney......and even she thinks the AP magnets are gay. She's also the one that said she'd never own a minivan. Keeper. :D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
There's a difference between expressing yourself (what some would refer to as LAM) and doing what you like. The toys I have and any modifications I've made to them are because it's what I like, not because I'm trying to get the approval of others.

The Disney sticker thing is purely for the LAM and approval/envy of others. Big difference.

Jealous? lol Approval of others is quite the insight there!

never heard that one before.

Cuz he just made it up.

It's so they can show that their idea of "fun" is going somewhere that is so fake and expensive that there is no basis in reality. Basically their lives are so boring and dull, they have to excape their reality and rely on one that has been fabricated to make them feel important and special.

Sorry, I fucking hate that place.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ever been there with kids? It will change your perspective. How would Disneyland make someone feel important?

My wife loves her Disney......and even she thinks the AP magnets are gay. She's also the one that said she'd never own a minivan. Keeper. :D

That's because she's never owned a minivan. :D

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Jealous? lol Approval of others is quite the insight there!

Not quite sure I follow your statement. Are you asking if I'm jealous? Of spending $1K plus to go to some place that is over crowded and very much overpriced? Mmmm...nope.

If not for the approval/validation of others and a really strange need to belong, why would one put these stickers (magnets) on their car? Serious question.

You wouldn't by chance happen to have one of these on the back of your minivan, would you?

milkmoney

Reaction score
...and all those asshats that have “Schiada”, “Hallet”, “Nordic”, “Ultra”, etc. on their window.
And a shockwave sticker is ok.

I don't give a fuck what any of u assclowns say , I love Disneyland, I have not been in years, so my memories of the fun I had there is priceless.

U fuckers jus hate , cause it's in ur backyard [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Not quite sure I follow your statement. Are you asking if I'm jealous? Of spending $1K plus to go to some place that is over crowded and very much overpriced? Mmmm...nope.

If not for the approval/validation of others and a really strange need to belong, why would one put these stickers (magnets) on their car? Serious question.

You wouldn't by chance happen to have one of these on the back of your minivan, would you?

Nope. Sure don't have a sticker. Actually, I just learned they were magnets today!

Why do you spend so much going to Havasu or whatever body of water you boat on and spend $1K plus to go there which is probably over crowded?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Nope. Sure don't have a sticker. Actually, I just learned they were magnets today!

Why do you spend so much going to Havasu or whatever body of water you boat on and spend $1K plus to go there which is probably over crowded?

I just learned they were magnets too. Would love to be able to change the title of this post.

On a per trip basis, I don't spend $1K to go to the river. It's more like $250 for a full weekend because of how I have it set up. But the money I do spend is spent because I like it. A lot of what has been spent is on assets that can be cashed out later too...probably to the positive because of the increase in value on the house. Can I cash out a Disney pass? That's not the issue here though I see where you're going with that question. I've got no problem with people going to Disney and enjoying themselves if that's what they like.

Where I boat is not overly crowded, which is one reason going there is my preference. I also have an annual pass to go there...

...But I don't put a magnet on my car advertising it.

rvrrun

Reaction score
And a shockwave sticker is ok.

I don't give a fuck what any of u assclowns say , I love Disneyland, I have not been in years, so my memories of the fun I had there is priceless.

U fuckers jus hate , cause it's in ur backyard [emoji202]

I should have put a pic of my truck in with that post. I was lampooning myself more than anyone else, I hope everyone got that.

I love D-Land too. Every wedding anniversary gift to my wife has been Disney themed. For the paper anniversary she got common stock and I had it framed.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I should have put a pic of my truck in with that post. I was lampooning myself more than anyone else, I hope everyone got that.

I love D-Land too. Every wedding anniversary gift to my wife has been Disney themed. For the paper anniversary she got common stock and I had it framed.
Let's go to Disneyland. Oh wait nevermind. My balls are not in a purse. Lol [emoji202]

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I just learned they were magnets too. Would love to be able to change the title of this post.

On a per trip basis, I don't spend $1K to go to the river. It's more like $250 for a full weekend because of how I have it set up. But the money I do spend is spent because I like it. A lot of what has been spent is on assets that can be cashed out later too...probably to the positive because of the increase in value on the house. Can I cash out a Disney pass? That's not the issue here though I see where you're going with that question. I've got no problem with people going to Disney and enjoying themselves if that's what they like.

Where I boat is not overly crowded, which is one reason going there is my preference. I also have an annual pass to go there...

...But I don't put a magnet on my car advertising it.

As an annual pass holder, it’s not $1,000 per trip either. ;)

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
As an annual pass holder, it’s not $1,000 per trip either. ;)

Well gee, you don't say...

By your logic, the river costs more (you're right) and that being the case, I should be even more proud of my expenditures there...so much so that maybe I should put a magnet on the back of my car to show everybody. But I don't.

I answered your questions, how about you answer mine? I'll state it again:

If not for the validation/approval of others and a really strange need to belong, why would one put these stickers (magnets) on their cars?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Well gee, you don't say...

By your logic, the river costs more (you're right) and that being the case, I should be even more proud of my expenditures there...so much so that maybe I should put a magnet on the back of my car to show everybody. But I don't.

I answered your questions, how about you answer mine? I'll state it again:

If not for the validation/approval of others and a really strange need to belong, why would one put these stickers (magnets) on their cars?

For the same reason boat owners put their boat manufacturer’s sticker on theirs! Because it came in the mail and their refrigerator space was already used up with pictures of their kids.

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Wife and Maynard just don’t get Disneyland. It’s lost on them.
My girls love it even wear Princess Tiaras when they visit.

The locals 2 park anal pass is near the high $300’s and they are about to default to Blackout Date Mode for the summer.

Right now this and the next three weeks are the best times to visit crowd wise.

I’ve always loved amusement parks and Disney pulls it off so well.
All my childhood stories I loved growing up come to life there in fine detail.