WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Detail Specialties/Gator Step

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Detail Specialties at the Islander is now a authorized dealer/installer of Gator Step. This product is very versatile and not just for boats. Endless colors and patterns! Get rid of old carpet! Prices start at $24/sq ft for the product, installation varies on boats etc. PM me for a quote or call 928-706-5339 Randy

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Do you have the patterns for the swim step of a Hallett 240?

image.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Do you have the patterns for the swim step of a Hallett 240?

View attachment 893497

They will come by and theyput these little “cards” on the swim step and take pics of it and then it imports it into a kind of cad system..

it’s an interesting process. They just patterned my 270 the other day and I’m interested in seeing what they come back with.

Deano

Reaction score
Not only that. but you guys do an awesome job on detail/ceramic coating. My boat looks new! Can't wait for the Gatro Step install.
I know it's been asked, but I've read different answers. How does it work on boats that have wood floors and carpet? Do you just rip
the carpet out and go wall to wall with the Gator?

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Not only that. but you guys do an awesome job on detail/ceramic coating. My boat looks new! Can't wait for the Gatro Step install.
I know it's been asked, but I've read different answers. How does it work on boats that have wood floors and carpet? Do you just rip
the carpet out and go wall to wall with the Gator?
With a wood floor we have to make a new surface for the gatorstep to adhere to.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Looks like the boat that was listed in here,Did you pick it up? Congrats if you did. Thing is nice!

Yup, same boat, my Son bought it. It’s going to split time between Arrowhead and Parker.
Damn, he picked it up at the Islander this morning...could have had them measure while it was there..

Flyinfiddy

Reaction score
That looks awesome! How’s the dark grey? Is it hot in direct sunlight? And how do you clean it if it gets dirty? Thx
I’ll let you know tomorrow, I literally just installed it last night. I heard just Dish soap and water.

Trim it up

Reaction score
Right on. I want to start with the front entry and the rear swim step at first.