WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desantos taps out

2Driver

Reaction score
Wow.
So who do you think Trump will pick for VP assuming the Libs dont bury him with lawsuits and charges.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I think DeSantis is a good guy in general. I don’t think it will happen but, if he became Trump’s VP it would position him well for the 2028 race.

Four years of Trump followed by 8 of DeSantis would really help the country get back on track.

Edit, I also wouldn’t mind seeing Ron’s beautiful wife as First Lady in the White House

boatnam2

Reaction score
Swany said he would bow out this week and become runnin mate with Haley, he got the first part right so far.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
DeSantis was in perfect position to run as the alternative candidate. If he would have supported Trump but positioned himself as the if Trump is unwilling or unable he is ready candidate he would be VP now and President in 2028.

When he started to challenge Trump and ran to win 2024 he shot himself in the balls.

Andy B.

Reaction score
DeSantis was in perfect position to run as the alternative candidate. If he would have supported Trump but positioned himself as the if Trump is unwilling or unable he is ready candidate he would be VP now and President in 2028.

When he started to challenge Trump and ran to win 2024 he shot himself in the balls.
He just endorsed Trump!!

Warlock1

Reaction score
TC called that one a while ago. He said that Desantos would end up bowing out and Haley would grab his voters and all the money.

boat527

Reaction score
So..Liberal cash is behind Haley..Desantis drops out ..Trump might be convicted (?) Dems win..

Make sense?

Not!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Haley is pro drill, said against forcing EVs,,, I dunno would like to see 12 years of GOP out of the Donald’s pick.

Want to see Biden and the Cackling Hyena gone most of all.
I still think the Dems will get Newsom on the ticket.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Haley is pro drill, said against forcing EVs,,, I dunno would like to see 12 years of GOP out of the Donald’s pick.

Want to see Biden and the Cackling Hyena gone most of all.
I still think the Dems will get Newsom on the ticket.
Haley is two-faced says what Republicans want to hear, she's a rhino whore!!!

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Wouldn’t any of them be better than another four of the current administration?

Some of the GOP candidates have to be better than others , but are you telling me you’d go Biden over Haley?

Any GOP in a storm, in my opinion.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Vivek can communicate like no political since Reagan. He has some philosophical ideas that aren't very MAGA but people will listen to his words/arguments where Trump will just rage. Vivek is very hard to out debate on the issues. If he was the "voice" for Trump's policies, it would be a winning combo IMHO. I have heard other names, but they are all background noise to me.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wouldn’t any of them be better than another four of the current administration?

Some of the GOP candidates have to be better than others , but are you telling me you’d go Biden over Haley?

Any GOP in a storm, in my opinion.
Plus Kamala heartbeat away from Presidency. WTF.
If Biden not replaced as dim candidate he has no intention dumping Kamala. What are the odds she ends up President if they pull off another 2020 debacle?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The Dems are and will do anything to stop Trump....there is no limit on what they will do. Cheating, etc.......as far as they are concerned it is all validated by their agenda and nothing else matters.

2024 is going to get crazier and crazier up to and after the election. All I can say is to have your shit in order now rather than later.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Big Mike is hated by too many people. She doesn't want to abandon her freedom and $$$ or to have to spend her time around Barack.
Newsom's policies have wrecked CA. He can't point to a single success. It is too late to try to put together a team to do the heavy lifting. He has also publicly said he doesn't want the job. I'm sure Nancy will figure out a way to get him a Senate seat.

BingerFang

Reaction score
According to a recent podcast with Glenn Beck, Trump asked Beck who Beck thought would be the best VP and Beck said Vivek. Trump responded “that’s what everyone else has been saying as well, we’ll see.”

Personally, I love Vivek and think he is the best logical choice for VP but I think Tulsi Gabbard would be a slam dunk win for the GOP.

Nikki Haley is going to join the democrat party and take all her votes with her, just wait. $30 million dollar Netflix documentary is already being queued up for her to switch.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
According to a recent podcast with Glenn Beck, Trump asked Beck who Beck thought would be the best VP and Beck said Vivek. Trump responded “that’s what everyone else has been saying as well, we’ll see.”

Personally, I love Vivek and think he is the best logical choice for VP but I think Tulsi Gabbard would be a slam dunk win for the GOP.

Nikki Haley is going to join the democrat party and take all her votes with her, just wait. $30 million dollar Netflix documentary is already being queued up for her to switch.

Let her take them. RFK will spoil that plan. There will be more defectors to him.

What’s truly amazing is how watching Haley to this point that anyone still thinks there are 2 actual functioning parties.

There is establishment and non establishment, and the establishment will do anything it has to in order to retain power.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

He took the advice and bait of RINO establishment donor worms. Very poor display of judgement on his part.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Let her take them. RFK will spoil that plan. There will be more defectors to him.

What’s truly amazing is how watching Haley to this point that anyone still thinks there are 2 actual functioning parties.

There is establishment and non establishment, and the establishment will do anything it has to in order to retain power.

Does RFK still have steam? I haven’t seen/heard anything from him in a while.

HST4ME

Reaction score
I want to see Tulsi and and the cackling cunt on the debate stage again, especially after she was disappeared

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yikes!

87E73FE8-7A7B-4EE9-8ACE-576C667307D0.jpeg

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I want to see Tulsi and and the cackling cunt on the debate stage again, especially after she was disappeared
Tulsi is still a liberal democrat at heart, she was pushing open borders 2020, it's the ridiculous democrat crap that made her leave the party.
I would like to see her tear up Kameltoe again.

Last edited:

27Daytona

Reaction score
Yep! DeSantis got some bad advise last year and pushed his program ahead 4 years when he was told that Trump would have to drop out of the race due to impending indictments. What nobody seen coming was that with each indictment Trump became stronger. IMO Trump is now more popular than in 2016 when he beat Killary!

DeSantis will make another run in 2028!