WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Delos 2.0 boat build

trophybug19

Reaction score
Watched all their videos till the brother took off. Will be watching all the new boat build videos though.

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've watched Delos, cool to see where they are now. I'll definitely be following along with the build.

Backlash

Reaction score
I've been a fan of the Delos crew since the very beginning! It's different with Brady gone, but I love watching them grow their family. Even with Nugget, they're STILL continuing to live the dream! The 2.0 chapter should be just as good! ❤️

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Watched all their videos till the brother took off. Will be watching all the new boat build videos though.
Same. I do have to say Brian is quite the narrator but the temp crews and relationships in the beginning years was a ton more entertaining to watch then their current adventures. For me anyway. Brady and Blue have a channel going but they are all over the place with Tahoe and such.

This new Aluminum cat will be interesting to see when its done.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Been following them for years also sailing La vagabond. But when the kids came along, it changed the program. I still watch just doesn’t seem to be as interesting as before. With them going on shore and hitting restaurants and bars and visiting locals.

Dr Rob

Reaction score
Been following them for years also sailing La vagabond. But when the kids came along, it changed the program. I still watch just doesn’t seem to be as interesting as before. With them going on shore and hitting restaurants and bars and visiting locals.
Check out WESAIL. They are fun to watch.