WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

December beef 1/4's and Christmas beef gift boxes

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
I've got 3 beef 1/4's available for delivery before Christmas to Havasu, Bullhead, Kingman or Prescott (might be able to sneak one in on my December 8th trip to Phoenix.
$1400 on those. We can set these up as gifts as well.
IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

Amy has put together several 40ish lb gift boxes to be delivered before Christmas as well (can deliver to Socal too but not until February for those willing to wait). The gift boxes are made of premium cuts like ribeye, new york strip, sirloin, brisket, Delmonaco steaks, flat iron, tri-tip, ground beef and whatever else she wants to put in. They require about 2 cu ft of freezer space which is manageable for just about anyone. If sending as a gift, we just need recipients contact info and we handle all the arrangements from there.
$525 for the gift boxes.
IMG_7669.jpg

Call or text Joel 928-486-4043 with questions or to order.

Dunerking

Reaction score
Dang Joel we keep wanting to get started up with you guys! Let me see if I have anyone in those Az locations that can meet up with you.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Woohoo!!! Looks we will be getting our first try of Joel‘s craft. Bummed that I will not be able to meet you in person Joel. But I hope that our paths can cross in the future. I still want to tour your place. 👍

PaPaG

Reaction score
Woohoo!!! Looks we will be getting our first try of Joel‘s craft. Bummed that I will not be able to meet you in person Joel. But I hope that our paths can cross in the future. I still want to tour your place. 👍
You will not be disappointed that is for sure. Joel and Amy ruined any chances of us being happy buying meat from any retailer we used to go to for beef after eating the great beef that they grow and sell :)

JFMFG

Reaction score
You will not be disappointed that is for sure. Joel and Amy ruined any chances of us being happy buying meat from any retailer we used to go to for beef after eating the great beef that they grow and sell :)
Right? They really are a top notch outfit they both care about what they do and put out. Not to mention Joel’s customer service is second to none he spent as much time as I needed on the phone when I was getting ready to order our first 1/4 from him. Also one thing that doesn’t get mentioned often is Amy’s bacon. That stuff is the bees knees. His seasoning is off the charts as well. A few weeks after I got the 1/4 he reached out to make sure I was happy with what I received and of course I was. They’ve earned my business for life or as long as I can afford the good stuff lol.

ekbearly

Reaction score
Let me know if you ever have a trip planned to Colorado. Would love to buy a 1/4 or 1/2 one day.

Last edited:

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Waiting for next years run to OC, keep me posted please.

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
We'll meet soon enough! Once you start with us the orders are usually pretty regular.

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
Right? They really are a top notch outfit they both care about what they do and put out. Not to mention Joel’s customer service is second to none he spent as much time as I needed on the phone when I was getting ready to order our first 1/4 from him. Also one thing that doesn’t get mentioned often is Amy’s bacon. That stuff is the bees knees. His seasoning is off the charts as well. A few weeks after I got the 1/4 he reached out to make sure I was happy with what I received and of course I was. They’ve earned my business for life or as long as I can afford the good stuff lol.
I appreciate the tip of the hat regarding our level of service. People comment about that on the regular. It's quite easy when you're passionate about what you do, and all of your customers are friends you'd actually hang out with!

As for Amy's bacon......... it typically flies under the radar as it's only available to our large beef customers and a few RDP folks that load up on ground beef a couple of times per year. If we opened that gold mine up to the general public we'd sell out instantly and all my great customers would be like, WTF???

Which reminds me to remind everyone, 40lb box or larger gets you on that email list for bacon, chicken, pork and all the other goodies that never get talked about. ;)

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
Waiting for next years run to OC, keep me posted please.
Putting together a trip for late January/early February that's already 1/2 sold out. Text me at 928-486-4043 and hit me with what you want so we can get you covered. Joel

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
Let me know if you ever have a trip planned to Colorado. Would love to buy a 1/4 or 1/2 one day.
It's unlikely that we'll head that way but if you know anyone traveling I-40 through AZ that can pick up for you- I'll move mountains to accommodate their schedule. In cases like that, Amy will stop by Wal-Mart and purchase the correct size quality cooler or coolers so we can pre-pack it for the trip and meet folks at our exit. Hassle free and they stop for less than 5 minutes.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I appreciate the tip of the hat regarding our level of service. People comment about that on the regular. It's quite easy when you're passionate about what you do, and all of your customers are friends you'd actually hang out with!

As for Amy's bacon......... it typically flies under the radar as it's only available to our large beef customers and a few RDP folks that load up on ground beef a couple of times per year. If we opened that gold mine up to the general public we'd sell out instantly and all my great customers would be like, WTF???

Which reminds me to remind everyone, 40lb box or larger gets you on that email list for bacon, chicken, pork and all the other goodies that never get talked about. ;)

I can attest to the bacon.... cooked up our first batch this weekend for breakfast, that black pepper bacon was off the charts!

sintax

Reaction score
Nice to meet you @wash11 and Amy

Thanks for everything, def excited to get busy on these

Dunerking

Reaction score
Awesome meeting you and Amy today Joel! Jen and I can’t wait to enjoy all of it! I’ll post pics as we enjoy it!