WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dan Bongino To Take Over Limbaugh’s Radio Time Slot

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent and police officer turned conservative political commentator and author, will take over the late Rush Limbaugh’s radio time slot, Cumulus Media’s Westwood One announced Wednesday.

“The Dan Bongino Show” will air on radio stations across the country Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. beginning on May 24, the company said in a press release release.

500bbc

Reaction score
I
Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent and police officer turned conservative political commentator and author, will take over the late Rush Limbaugh’s radio time slot, Cumulus Media’s Westwood One announced Wednesday.

“The Dan Bongino Show” will air on radio stations across the country Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. beginning on May 24, the company said in a press release release.

I'm highly disappointed in Dan, he's not yet manned up enough to demand Jerry Rivers get in the octagon with him.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I

I'm highly disappointed in Dan, he's not yet manned up enough to demand Jerry Rivers get in the octagon with him.

He Talks a Tough Talk. Reminds me of Bill Oriely:rolleyes: he gets all wound up, and Face gets Red, the Veins in his Neck, enlarge and he starts to stop short of Shouting.
Hannity brought him "IN" . His Work "History" far from Qualifies him a "Political Expert".

Lawrence Jones, is another Must Skip. O'riely brought him in Also. He was a very Humble soft spoken knowlegeable Commentator, then as time went on. IMO a super "Cocky" very opionated, Not What he was hired for.

I would rather Listen to Finger Nails on a Blackboard, than to bongino.:confused:

500bbc

Reaction score
He Talks a Tough Talk. Reminds me of Bill Oriely:rolleyes: he gets all wound up, and Face gets Red, the Veins in his Neck, enlarge and he starts to stop short of Shouting.
Hannity brought him "IN" . His Work "History" far from Qualifies him a "Political Expert".

Lawrence Jones, is another Must Skip. O'riely brought him in Also. He was a very Humble soft spoken knowlegeable Commentator, then as time went on. IMO a super "Cocky" very opionated, Not What he was hired for.

I would rather Listen to Finger Nails on a Blackboard, than to bongino.:confused:
So, you're more of a Racist Madcow sort of a fellow? Had a Fred Savage crush when you were young, or currently, did ya?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
So, you're more of a Racist Madcow sort of a fellow? Had a Fred Savage crush when you were young, or currently, did ya?

Well, if what I wrote is Your definition, then I guess SO!!. That was a very "ODD" reply, BUT, you know what they say about Opinions AND Ass-Holes?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

You do know he has a presence outside of Hannity segments right? he's done a radio style podcast for the last 4 or 5 years, never heard it?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good pick, Dan has the ability to see what the libturds are up to through their actions and media like the King and he was all over Russia early and often prior to most.

F em all Dano!!!!!!! 👍

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

This post is how I know the right choice was made :)

Skater368

Upon My Request This is all Folks Skater368/nganga
Reaction score
Andrew Wilkow was my hope. He clearly cuts through the shit like Rush did.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
You do know he has a presence outside of Hannity segments right? he's done a radio style podcast for the last 4 or 5 years, never heard it?

I have heard of it:rolleyes:. Hannity, took him Main Stream. There isn't anyone who could fill the Slot Rush held.

FOX has only several Top Shelf Commentators, Jesse Waters, is in a Class all by himself, then Tucker and several others. I see Waters moving on to much Bigger and Better things when his Contract expires.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Great news! I have a lot of respect for Dan Bongino.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Dan.

Rather have Mike Savage . But he is waddling down to a couple pod casts a week . So dan it is .

wzuber

Reaction score
Per an article on Blaze media..Bongino is filling the slot temp. not taking it permanently.