WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Creepy Three Kids Mine and Wheel of Misfortune in Henderson NV.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Walked and rode around here yesterday. Such a creepy ass place. What is odd, is how bad the graffiti got in the last few years. The painting isn't what bothers me but that all these clowns leave their cans and shit out there. If you have a chance to check it out, it is pretty wild. The open pits have to be seen in person to be believed how deep and steep the walls are. It's amazing more people have not fallen in and died. There is no fencing or anything set up safety wise. There is lots of talk to clean it all up which I would love as it is such an eyesore.

The Google views are INSANE!!!

Info about the mine itself

Pretty current video. It really shows the size. At 7:50 you get to see one of the pits. Its fricken hairy. My wife and I really didn't like it around there or feel comfortable.

Its way dumpier now than these photos. We took photos, but I didn't feel like posting.

E8-M6CHGtckR5rn6tmVUCgsUjrXxBuw7ERxO4rwSeEuX-mqOnHWMXOL5zGUZ5XpeuRlwGbjB3IKmWRnEdQD2Kv5U58B9X2QS1LRunHCEMg0KN8OEHnuemdQoxXFJXlCL4L13ClxOfzLysTAxcpC_NEr7t-Yt9Us

6lpQ4aAnmCTUDXMUOB8VKErZCIq11eCZeoBMGm0b_UsnCd1Hf-5wPKzgDyjCh-R0M36PYBNbFLqHGSlnP_iiZ2eK2_b0q38lfcf3zwvr-QylojHS4LFtfO9P0Ms3pZCFT3VKH-clQdfIQQcJjhrYl5zOa5RzFw

5d438740ae131.jpg

images

Last edited:

BlowMe

Reaction score
Looks like a neat place. Yall got all kinds of neat and cool places out there

DaveH

Reaction score
it would shock you how many open pit mines (and other mines) are littered all over NV.

I fly my aircraft out into very remote places and everywhere you look are tailings and abandoned mines. out at Jean there are huge mines on the west side in the hills, completely open and you can go DEEP into them and explore. its like walking back in time.

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
You can also get a good view of it from a cross lake mead, go into lake las Vegas an make 1st right, keep going up