WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Contact Tracing: Just Say NO This App!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Well, it looks like the usual suspect wannabe tyrants are pushing this app to usher in the chicom surveillance system during this "crisis" for again, our own "safety".
This is nothing but a total control, snich tracking system. The Nazis, Stazi and KGB would be jealous.
Will you comply?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I signed you both up.

08AA2314-7BE4-482F-97A6-313C95D37497.gif

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Good valid points. Newsome said he has been tracking people and knows they have ventured over 1 mile from their homes during this pandemic.

If you have a phone you are already being tracked. If you have fb than this has already been going on for years.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If you have a phone you are already being tracked. If you have fb than this has already been going on for years.

Or amazon, or google, or apple.

Buy hey, telling Alexa to turn the lights on for you because you are too lazy to get up and flip the switch sure is nice.. amirite???

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
All I know is if the sheep lay down for this, people may finally understand when others don't answer their call/text and the butt hurt may simmer down a bit.

Back to the 80's 👍

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I learned something new the other day... my FitBit Charge 3 tracks locations throughout the day. Girlfriend worn mine around town when she was out running errands. Other than a little job, I never left the house. Later that night after I synced the FitBit to my phone, I noticed my Google timeline showed all the places she visited. Trippy...

So... if you out and about and want to commit murder, leave your FitBit at home :rolleyes:

JayBreww

Reaction score
I learned something new the other day... my FitBit Charge 3 tracks locations throughout the day. Girlfriend worn mine around town when she was out running errands. Other than a little job, I never left the house. Later that night after I synced the FitBit to my phone, I noticed my Google timeline showed all the places she visited. Trippy...

So... if you out and about and want to commit murder, leave your FitBit at home :rolleyes:

So you murdered your girlfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Take a pic with your phone and it logs your location as well. Can’t find a picture? Search the location it was taken. Should be in a nice folder.

Your phone is constantly located, even when powered down.
When you turn your phone on and see all those unread messages...how do you think they got there?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Take a pic with your phone and it logs your location as well. Can’t find a picture? Search the location it was taken. Should be in a nice folder.

Your phone is constantly located, even when powered down.
When you turn your phone on and see all those unread messages...how do you think they got there?

That's not quite how it works.

Your phone is "pinged" and hits towers/cells for "push" updates, that lets you know you have a message or missed call.

If you have it off, and your gps tracking is diabled, as well as your apple "lost my phone" shit....

Well, if you have an Apple you are fucked. IF you have Fagbook and have used it ONCE, you are fucked.

When you dial out, connect to the internet, are get a "push" you are "registered" to the tower/cell closest to you, or whatever cell you used.

While it is on, it will try to keep you connected with whatever you have turned on..wifi/bluetooth/cellular is constantly trying to keep you connected.

If it's off, it's off....except for apple...because it's never really off.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That's not quite how it works.

Your phone is "pinged" and hits towers/cells for "push" updates, that lets you know you have a message or missed call.

If you have it off, and your gps tracking is diabled, as well as your apple "lost my phone" shit....

Well, if you have an Apple you are fucked. IF you have Fagbook and have used it ONCE, you are fucked.

When you dial out, connect to the internet, are get a "push" you are "registered" to the tower/cell closest to you, or whatever cell you used.

While it is on, it will try to keep you connected with whatever you have turned on..wifi/bluetooth/cellular is constantly trying to keep you connected.

If it's off, it's off....except for apple...because it's never really off.

So you say...!
Lol.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
BTW reading an insane tech book right now...basically says every offshore product has a back door built in....scary.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
BTW reading an insane tech book right now...basically says every offshore product has a back door built in....scary.

What’s hard to comprehend is that there are what? 5 billion cell phones in the world and every single one is uniquely identified.