WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Colorado VS Nebraska

DWC

Reaction score
Game is starting. Should be a good match up. Nebraska is the favorite by a touchdown. Colorado beat them last season….

cofooter

Reaction score
Dohhhhh, cmon Primetime..........

DWC

Reaction score
The refs really want to be involved in this one.

DWC

Reaction score
Not saying Colorado had a chance but it’s obvious the refs are against Sanders.
Seems like they’re calling everything on both sides. Colorado’s coaches are as much to blame as anyone. Poor game plan, horrible blocking schemes, zero adjustments. Gonna be a rough year if they can’t figure it out. They have 5 games left against top 20 opponents.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Seems like they’re calling everything on both sides. Colorado’s coaches are as much to blame as anyone. Poor game plan, horrible blocking schemes, zero adjustments. Gonna be a rough year if they can’t figure it out. They have 5 games left against top 20 opponents.
Don’t disagree. Everytime I turned around. ( was watching in the background) there was a targeting call on Colorado. Just didn’t seem to go both ways.
It was like the refs were trying to disqualify players.
Again. No excuses they got beat bad. But they. The refs. Are not a fan of Sanders and are showing it. Just like the media because he speaks his mind. Maybe sometimes to much.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Don’t disagree. Everytime I turned around. ( was watching in the background) there was a targeting call on Colorado. Just didn’t seem to go both ways.
Again. No excuses they got beat bad. But they. The refs. Are not a fan of Sanders and are showing it. Just like the media because he speaks his mind. Maybe sometimes to much.
I appreciate his swagger and always have. Wish he would take responsibility for his part. It’s never his fault or his kids. It’s always the O’line that needs to do their job. Think he forgets he’s the head coach. His coaching career is going to go down as a massive failure. That team is going to scatter next season. Feel bad for the kids that believed in him and wasted a chance to play for something. Hunter and Horn will have a shot at the next level. They would have been better off playing in a top tier program though.

cofooter

Reaction score
The Buffs are a little too cocky. Sanders has them thinking they are better than they are. Few good players but the whole team needs a good dose of reality.

Roosky01

Reaction score
This was an ex- "Pro" coach against an ex- "Pro" player.

One of these things is not like the other....

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
And to think OSU and WSU are playing Div-1 teams!!!

Blows my mind either AD has a job!

Backlash

Reaction score
Just because he "Was" a great player doesn't mean he is going to be a great coach. All his stupid nicknames and lame "Look at me" sunglasses make him look more and more like a complete douchebag. He needs to realize he's in over his head and stop acting like such an idiot. He's all talk at this point, and I don't see him lasting another year at Colorado.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Well after that shit show and watching Trojans beat up Utah I’m good, oh and the fighting Irish loss!

Singleton

Reaction score
He’ll quit before he gets fired. He won’t stay past this year no matter what happens. Think he’s learning the hard way that he’s way over his head.
Not sure he walks away.

Deion Sanders Buyout​

If Colorado elects to fire Deion Sanders before the end of his contract, they must pay him a buyout equal to 75% of his remaining salary obligations.

If Sanders leaves Colorado for any reason, he would owe Colorado liquidated damages. Those damages are preset at $15 million if he leaves after the 2023 season. They decrease to $10 million after the second season and continue to decrease throughout the length of the contract.

Maestro

Reaction score
Nebraska pounce them plain and simple. Colorado defence was ok. But the offense sucks. Qb sucked. Husker sacked the crap out of the qb.

Justfishing

Reaction score
The stadium was electric for the game. I said the keys for the game was neb dline to pressure
Sanders. They did with. 6 sacks, many hurries and interception for a td. Co had 16 yards rushing. Neb stopped 2 fourth and 1s and block a punt.

For nebraska offense i thought they need a solid rushing game which they got. The freshman qb was not asked to do too much. He had zero interceptions, had same number of complettions on fewer attempts as sanders.

Reactions: DWC