WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Color Laser Printers?

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Fuck HP...let's get that outta the way up front.

Looking for a color printer for the kid's school work.....Not in the mood to deal with HP again after they disabled my old inkjet a few years back after I cancelled my "instant ink" subscription....

Had good luck with Brother, but open to other options. I mainly want something that will print a page of color after not having printed a page of a color for 3 months, instead of telling my to go spend another $100 on new cartridges because the old ones that I printed 2 pages with are dried out and fucked now. Should get lots of use doing black and white too....

Any home user experience with these? I see a bunch in the $250-350 range....that works, but if I need to spend more, whatever, it's just money.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Brother. Good quality laser printers. Better than the other stuff on the market if you don’t want HP. I can’t tell you which model but whatever you pick will be a solid choice.

Though an HP color laser won’t go wrong, toner carts don’t dry up. As long as you buy the genuine carts and not non-HP refurbs.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Brother color lasers have been rock solid for our clients. We’ve probably got over a hundred out there and most last for years. We have them use Brother toner until the warranty is up and then use compatible.
Used to use Dell, until they discontinued them.