What's the M$RP?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
That things a monster....Thanks for sharing

Gotta love the fact that its getting 1350's:skull:bowdown:

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Is this a customer spec boat or is it being build for a nordic team of some kind??

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is this a customer spec boat or is it being build for a nordic team of some kind??

With 1350's I'd bet it's a customer build.. That's waaaayyy too much $$ to build on spec.

It's going to be sick I would wager.. Nordic's rigging lately is among the best!

RD

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That's badass.

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
Is this an all new bottom design/mold or another Skater hull bottom with a Nordic top. Looks very nice, alot of work in making a plug/mold. Man that's a lot of boat out in front of you, never understood the big boat thing 43 feet long and still seats 5 or maybe 6 just like a 21 footer. I have never ridden in one and I am not bashing just not my taste, I'll stick to a small boat that handles like a fourmula 1 car. Nice work guys I hope you get a couple sales a year from it.

RLJ676

Reaction score
Is this an all new bottom design/mold or another Skater hull bottom with a Nordic top. Looks very nice, alot of work in making a plug/mold. Man that's a lot of boat out in front of you, never understood the big boat thing 43 feet long and still seats 5 or maybe 6 just like a 21 footer. I have never ridden in one and I am not bashing just not my taste, I'll stick to a small boat that handles like a fourmula 1 car. Nice work guys I hope you get a couple sales a year from it.

All about where you use it. On a river, your 21 is a "formula 1" car, but on my lake it's "sunk".

If you wanna do over 100 on real water (Great Lakes, Ocean) you need a big boat.

Both can be very fun, but you can run fast in a big boat on flat water, not vice versa. I imagine on a small lake/river though that does you no good.

jesco

Reaction score
Is this an all new bottom design/mold or another Skater hull bottom with a Nordic top.

I believe its Nordics bottom splashed from Randys old Skater (they had to cut the thing to peices to make the mold :grumble:) and the deck is theirs. I could be wrong though. Looks like a badass boat:thumbsup:thumbsup

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
coming along nicely. thanks for sharing pics with us.

Tank

Reaction score
Good looking boat!