WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cancer in our community

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Keith Sayre. He told me that he has been diagnosed with cancer. He isn't in a lot of pain or anything like that. He is keeping his spirits up and says he is going to beat this thing. Could you all keep him in your prayers, he is going to need it? Thank you!

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Keith Sayre. He told me that he has been diagnosed with cancer. He isn't in a lot of pain or anything like that. He is keeping his spirits up and says he is going to beat this thing. Could you all keep him in your prayers, he is going to need it? Thank you!

Prayer's and Thought's with him and his Family headin' that way! Keep up the Spirit's and the fight!

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks. Prayers going out to him. I have a friend that is 42 that just beat it after a few years of fighting. It can be done:thumbsup

dancudmore

Reaction score
Good old Keith :D thoughts n prayers for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
As a cancer survivor I know what he is going through. I'm sure he will kick it's ass. My prayers are with him.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
124.jpg

havasu5150

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers. Kieth is a great guy. He can beat this.

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers go out to him from the Mock family.

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
Keith is a terrific guy and he deserves better. My thoughts and prayers go out to him as he fights this and wins!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm not even sure what to say about this.. :( I'll comment tomorrow.

RD <------ really really bummed to hear this

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Keith, I've never forgotten the kindness you showed Ann and I at the boat show. You are a classy gentleman.

Thank you for everything and if you need anything at all, please ask.

Oh... and keep in touch. Now you've got us worried but I know you can kick this.

Your friend,

Tom :)

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Prayers with Keith and his family. Stay strong and keep those spirits up! You can and will beat this!

Mike

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Having spent the last two years on the cancer trail and only last week hearing the "cured" word, I understand where he is. I will pray for him and hope he is able to add his name to mine on the list of people who have beaten this terrible thing.

RiverRacerX

RRX Dude
Reaction score
I've known Keith for over 10 years. He is a great guy. Warm heart and just loves people and boating. Bought my 28 Nordic from him when he was at the Boat Brokers. I just saw him in Havasu over the 4th. He is a great friend!

Keith I wish you the best. You WILL beat this. If you need anything, please call. You have my #.

conquestcat

Reaction score
talked to Keith today, he starts chemo tomorrow, after my cancer was
so far cured we had a good talk about being very positive and he is very
positive and my prayers go out to him and family

Dport

Reaction score

Hope the best for your friend, we will be thinking of him and his family.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Keith, prayers from the G's and a speedy recovery......

milkmoney

Reaction score
one of my close friends jus beat cancer, and it was in one of the worst spots on the body....so i know he can beat this. hang in there..

LV R SCHIADA'S

Reaction score
Keith, we all in the boating world who know you will be saying a prayer for you to be strong and never give up !!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Keith I'm not even sure what to say other than you're in my thoughts. Like others have said with your positive out look on life, if anyone can beat it it's you.

I was just talking the other day with someone and your name came up, and I said hands down / bar none the best performance boat sales guy there ever was or ever will be. I miss shooting the shit with you at the shows, and various events.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you (tracking down an old friend or something).. Not sure if you still have my # or not it's 949-678-8369.

Happy Birthday Keith

RD

Tremor Therapy

Reaction score
Keith,
I don't know what to say. I miss all of those days working the Shockwave booth, listening to your stories about how Barry was gay, and just shooting the breeze with you in general. You are one hell of a guy my friend, you are in my thoughts and prayers, and Dave was right, you are the best damn performance boat salesman. Stay strong and beat this, I still owe you a breakfast at Casa Fernandez, and I look forward to having to pay up!
Alan

TCN

Reaction score
CANCER SUCKS! Hang in there Keith and Happy B-Day... My little sister had Melanoma on her leg and then had to get several other spots removed when she was about 27. We have had several of our co workers in the past few years retire due to cancer and several more are currently battling this horrible disease. Next May our Fire Department is hosting a charity golf tournament and American Cancer Society is the benefactor of 50% of all the proceeds. I am the chair so if anybody has questions, wants to play, sponsor, help, etc just give me a call. Thanks Nick 619-654-3012

Keith Sayre

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts you guys, it really does help.

Thank you for the birthday wishes and especially for the emails and texts and calls concerning my health. As many of you have heard I have cancer in my colon and my liver. I spent the last 3 days straight on chemo and I thank God and those of you praying for me that I am not feeling the normal nausea and vomiting side effects. I've had a couple of doctors tell me that my situation is bad but my oncologist seems upbeat and says there is hope. I'm choosing to go with the oncologist point of view! I'm even going to go to work in between chemo sessions over the next 10 days.
I am choosing to beat this disease so that I can get back to the lake and see you guys some more. Havasu has always been my passion and I feel like there is alot more boating and visiting with you guys in my future. Frankly, I simply don't have time to be sick or dying right now.

Thanks again for the love and concern that has been expressed via email and texts and calls. You boaters are the best extended family that I guy could have!

Keith Sayre

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts you guys, it really does help.

Thank you for the birthday wishes and especially for the emails and texts and calls concerning my health. As many of you have heard I have cancer in my colon and my liver. I spent the last 3 days straight on chemo and I thank God and those of you praying for me that I am not feeling the normal nausea and vomiting side effects. I've had a couple of doctors tell me that my situation is bad but my oncologist seems upbeat and says there is hope. I'm choosing to go with the oncologist point of view! I'm even going to go to work in between chemo sessions over the next 10 days.
I am choosing to beat this disease so that I can get back to the lake and see you guys some more. Havasu has always been my passion and I feel like there is alot more boating and visiting with you guys in my future. Frankly, I simply don't have time to be sick or dying right now.

Thanks again for the love and concern that has been expressed via email and texts and calls. You boaters are the best extended family that I guy could have!

Keith Sayre

Great attitude. Kick it's azz!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup