WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cal Fire Inspector Shoots Dog. (Graphic)

dread Pirate

Reaction score
61 yr old mans dog shot in front of him and his family. He has a licensed grow with current permits by the state. However Trinity County has halted their permitting process, due to legal challenges within. (crooked shit going on behind closed doors and they got caught). They had just passed their state inspection the week before Trinity County decided to raid his place. They refused to allow him to restrain his dog although the dog was on a tether. It is being called an illegal raid and they have several agencies looking into this including the Sheriffs digging a large hole and burying the evidence from the raid with a backhoe. Just all around crooked shit,,,,,,

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
I believe they have armed security teams since they are running into illegal grow operations that are being run by Mexican cartels. Park Rangers are having full blown shootouts with Cartels now.

That poor dog did not deserve that!

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
What the fuck kind of pussies are manning these details? That was complete bullshit.

I couldn't finish watching. That even upset my dogs hearing that.

530RL

Reaction score
The good people aren't looking at them as fire fighters at the moment thats for sure.
Yep, that individual who shot the dog just put a bunch of his fellow public servants at risk.

A quote from the community:

"Post Mountain Volunteer Fire Chief Astrid Dobo which is located not far from the property where the shooting occurred is worried about how this will effect the trust firefighters need to have with their community. She wrote us, “I actually just got a call from another local fire chief who is really concerned…[W]e have always had an issue with the Hmong community being scared of firefighters especially after the Lava fire incident, but now that they see a Calfire “investigator”, who is actually a CalFire law enforcement officer, not a firefighter, shooting their dog and raiding them…We are very concerned about people being even more scared of firefighters.”

DLC

Reaction score
That dog wasn’t aggressive
Tail wagging and walked out with the owner

Clearly could see it tethered and not in any danger.

I have a big problem with that! The dog was doing what dogs do…

That cop or what ever it was needs to be dismissed

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
That dog wasn’t aggressive
Tail wagging and walked out with the owner

Clearly could see it tethered and not in any danger.

I have a big problem with that! The dog was doing what dogs do…

That cop or what ever it was needs to be dismissed
Seconds before he shot the dog it looked like it was coming in for a bite to the leg.... a simple kick to the head would have been enough. Shooting was not needed, so many options before that even happened.

JayBreww

Reaction score
Bad idea to start arming CalFire IMO. Some of the bad people won’t look at them any different than the police.
Prevention officers are sworn in police officers.
They’ll pull you over for speeding or texting and driving, but mainly focus on investigating fires and chase after arsonists on SRA land.
They’ll assist local agencies with investigations and such.
Usually they’ll wear a blue uniform, not green like shown here.
Interesting if it actually is a CDF Officer.

Singleton

Reaction score
Make my blood boil
100% not necessary and total BS.
FD guy that shot dog, should have the same treatment to him!

Xring01

Reaction score
I have gone Camping at Trinity lake, 2 weeks a year for over 20 years. So I have come to understand the locals quite well.

This is not gonna sit well at all, this will cost a fire fighter or a cop their life, and they wont see it coming.

Locals are mountain type people, just like the Ozarks. Trinity county is the only county in Ca that does not have one Red Light. They take care of their own.

Again, its a place you dont fuck around.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Crooked stuff and sideways people on the take...unfortunately a problem with both legal and illegal grow operations. I'd want to know if the grower and the shooter have had previous dealings, perhaps some bad blood.
I think the grows were safer before it became permitted big business.

Sharky

Reaction score
If Mr. Fire Inspector did that to my dog, he better sleep with one eye open and grow another eye on the back of his neck.

BajaT

Reaction score
U knew going into yard there was a dog. Allow owner, who is in clear sight, tie up the dog, or get your pepper spray out knowing there is a potential confrontation with the dog about to go down....

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
That was tough to watch and hear the dogs cry's. So f*cked up. Poor dog did not deserve that and I hope that over zealous POS coward is crucified over this. Major abuse of authority.

badluck

Reaction score
Unfortunately we are darn close to becoming a turd world country. Rich and poor, corrupt politicians and soon to be corrupt law enforcement. Soon we will be like south of the border where you get shook when pulled over.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Grower should have had pit bulls! about a dozen or so!

Sharky

Reaction score
One of these days, a LEO or fire inspector, FED is going to shoot an actual service animal or "emotional support animal" and the city is going to face a really nice big law suit.

Some lawyer will find a way to sue the crap out of a municipality.

Be almost the same same as you harming a K9 animal.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
35 posts without someone sticking up for law enforcement and telling us how justified of a shooting it was. Must be a new record! The day is still young…….
firemen have no need to play cops and robbers when they have LEO to protect them.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
35 posts without someone sticking up for law enforcement and telling us how justified of a shooting it was. Must be a new record! The day is still young…….
Fact: Most of us like animals more than humans...
We also know for a fact the dog was not spun out on meth in a stolen ride after slapping a kid.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
firemen have need to play cops and robbers when they have LEO to protect them.
IMG_4356.gif

I’m pretty sure killing that dog padded his overinflated pension too!

JayBreww

Reaction score
I would just like the title to not say inspector, and instead say Prevention Officer or Police officer.
Inspectors, or DSI’s, no not carry guns. The only CF employees to carry guns are Sworn in Prevention Officers.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Iam a Dog Lover first and foremost and certainly not LEO But I have been attacked and so has my wife, wagging tail or not I'm sure emotions run high in a situation like this and time to "react" is minimal , I'm surprised that this team perhaps wasn't better prepared via surveillance . perhaps they should have ordered that the dog be subdued in the very beginning

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Isn't that how Waco started?

The shooting of a dog

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Been wondering the same thing?
We laughed our asses off when cops executed a perp on the ground after him already being shot in that moving cop car, cop drug him out and put 3 more in him on the ground.…and we made great jokes about running the attempted cop killer over twice! (It was funny how they took that idiot out!) Both were obviously justified as they were both trying to kill or overpower the LEO, no argument there.
But shoot a dog and holy shit!!!
The mob doesn’t like that!