WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bullhead is too shallow, dont try to navigate it!!!

Ladsm

Reaction score
If you rip your outdrive off you have been warned!!! I also heard there were brain eating Amoebs and a fresh water Crocodile, You are safer down in Havasu.
mem1.jpg
mem2.jpg

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Rock bars. Rock bars everywhere.

Not like the sugar sand below Parker and the Lower River.

Did I mention rock bars?

And don't forget the River below Davis Dam fluctuates. Nearly six (6) feet DAILY!!!

And rock bars.

Dan'l

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Launched at JS only went down to the first groups of beaches down river, was lower than it’s been, but still was plenty.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Thats awesome! Also, please stay away from Papa G's dock.:cool: Sorry Greg, couldn't resist....
Agreed! lol how you doing, never see you or the kids boat by the house whats up?

Moabifam5

Reaction score
We haven't been out much this since March. Daughter had our first Grandson in early April and Oldest son wife gave birth to number 2 last week. Hoping to head out for a couple weeks around Fathers day. I'll check in when we get out and head down your way to say hi. Take care...

PaPaG

Reaction score
100%!! Please stay below Willow Valley..........tell your friends.

We haven't been out much this since March. Daughter had our first Grandson in early April and Oldest son wife gave birth to number 2 last week. Hoping to head out for a couple weeks around Fathers day. I'll check in when we get out and head down your way to say hi. Take care...
WOW is all I can say, how time goes by so quickly. Please say congrats from wife and I to your Oldest and your Daughter as well, wow how they have grown up.