WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

British Protests.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
This may give you an idea what's going on over there and why.
Left media calling them White extremists but lots of India decent people in the protests too.

The You Tube livestreams of the protests have been really good.

Some are just shoving the cops, bottle throwing window breaking and dumpster fires but some towns the dogs & horses take over when the fist fly.

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
coming to America round 2... one of the reason they brought them across the border.

they didn't let them in for no reason...

paying them, house them, grabbing their vote proxy... and possibly orchestrating their riots..

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
These interesting takes:

Tom Slick

Reaction score
coming to America round 2... one of the reason they brought them across the border.

they didn't let them in for no reason...

paying them, house them, grabbing their vote proxy... and possibly orchestrating their riots..
As soon as the government and NGO's that have been funding the invasion turn the spigot off, all hell's going to break loose.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Over 240 years later, and this Britt still doesn't understand it. You lost F'r. Don't move here and act surprised!
Harry Markel and Megan Smollett. She got inside his head. Even in pictures look in her eyes,, someone is in there with her.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Harry Markel and Megan Smollett. She got inside his head. Even in pictures look in her eyes,, someone is in there with her.
Honestly, I couldn't tell you who they were if you showed me an untitled pic. Heck, the only way I recognize the "king" is because of his ears, well, and now the crown.

Reactions: TPC

Sandlord

Reaction score
Honestly, I couldn't tell you who they were if you showed me an untitled pic. Heck, the only way I recognize the "king" is because of his ears, well, and now the crown.
I had to look up the king, I didn’t know if it was some guy named Charles, Andrew, or William.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
His ears were pinned back after they broke the cartledge. Use to really stick out.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1722901455647.png

NPC drool.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

The tea cup faggots have lost their way…….
And that is exactly why our protected rights in the 1st are so important. Regardless of your view point on an issue, someone talking about it or forwarding info about an event should never in its-self be a crime. Of course it could be part of a process crime or used to substantiate intent... but on it's face, communication and speech are almost more important than our right to bear arms.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And that is exactly why our protected rights in the 1st are so important. Regardless of your view point on an issue, someone talking about it or forwarding info about an event should never in its-self be a crime. Of course it could be part of a process crime or used to substantiate intent... but on it's face, communication and speech are almost more important than our right to bear arms.

It will be here soon unfortunately, unless we're able to prevent the steal.

The second protects the first and we may see if that holds any credibility.............................in the not to distant future. 👎

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It will be here soon unfortunately, unless we're able to prevent the steal.

The second protects the first and we may see if that holds any credibility.............................in the not to distant future. 👎
It’s already here and has been all along.
I was once labeled a 5150 candidate by a cop on this very site for speaking my opinion.
Was I arrested? No.

Here’s something to think about.
I researched this a while back but never posted it.

Here is an interesting link.
It’s from 2021.
The request for public information by the Brennan Center for Justice revealed that as of 2014 the LAPD had about 40 employees whose only job is to monitor people’s posts on open source social media. (Like RDP)
Anyone who thinks that cops do not passively or aggressively use information gleaned from sites such as RDP to accentuate their positions against people who refuse to relinquish even a sliver of their rights is blind.
Note the first couple paragraphs in particular.

“Last year, the Brennan Center for Justice requested under California’s freedom of information law, that the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) provide records relating to the Department’s “social media monitoring” activities. The request was based on the lack of public “information about the capabilities and limitations of the LAPD’s social media monitoring operations” and its use, including use beyond actual criminal investigations. The request letter noted that as of 2014, the LAPD had approximately 40 employees whose job it was to analyze social media, monitor individuals and groups, and collect online information about them and their activities.

What emerges from a review of the disclosed documents is a practice of police data-gathering from individuals who have not been arrested, cited or charged, to enhance law enforcement surveillance capability using social media.”

Here’s the article.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Police are the enforcers of criminal policies created by their criminal politician paymasters.
Prove me wrong.

Wedgy

Reaction score
If you're going in the direction that ACAB, Defund the Police, hows that working out anywhere it's been implemented? Are there bad cops? Sure. but they are the exception, and not the rule.

I like living next door to a Sheriff's Deputy Sergeant. I like units parked at home all over this town. PD, Sheriff, Texas DPS.

Can the cops prevent ALL crime? Of course not. Look at Cali. The law is so lax, you already have anarchy on the streets, retail theft run amuck. Take away LE, that will not end well.

The North Hollywood shootout was a eye opener in that 38 Specials and a Remington 500 pump just don't cut it anymore. Do they need MRAPS to bust down doors in NO Knock raids? Maybe. Does LE need oversight, rules, and supervision? Absolutely.

That DTP policy's direct aim is to bring on anarchy, in order to justify martial law, enforced by a yuge new federal police force (of illegal aliens,) or even a UN force.
I'd rather not have that.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I had some really good You Tubes bookmarked to post that the British Government has blocked. Excellent content, we can't have that now can we?

This You Tube poster has been in the British Government watchlist and his videos will vanish any day now.
Charles Veitch was speaking out way before the 3 little girls got butchered by an immigrant just recently. He doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks.

If you have the time check out his YouTube channel:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
This You Tuber arrested:

Above video just now blocked.

In the news Vlad the Putnik is blocking YouTube,, hell, the British government is too.

This YouTube is blocked from sharing but if you can pull it up listen to what he has to say. Spot on point.
IMG_3886.png

17 10 Flat

Reaction score
Curious how these sites are blocked if using Starlink for internet service?

शू॑र

Banned/Not Banned/?=Banned
Reaction score
If you're going in the direction that ACAB, Defund the Police, hows that working out anywhere it's been implemented? Are there bad cops? Sure. but they are the exception, and not the rule.

I like living next door to a Sheriff's Deputy Sergeant. I like units parked at home all over this town. PD, Sheriff, Texas DPS.

Can the cops prevent ALL crime? Of course not. Look at Cali. The aw is so lax, you already have anarchy on the streets, retail theft run amuck. Take away LE, that will not end well.

The North Hollywood shootout was a eye opener in that 38 Specials and a Remington 500 pump just don't cut it anymore. Do they need MRAPS to bust down doors in NO Knock raids? Maybe. Does LE need oversight, rules, and supervision? Absolutely.

That DTP policy's direct aim is to bring on anarchy, in order to justify martial law, enforced by a yuge new federal police force (of illegal aliens,) or even a UN force.
I'd rather not have that.
Re-read post #31.
Focus.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
What I find funny, Americans calling out the UK, China and Russia for censoring videos, or blocking content. Most act enraged by it, but fail to see the irony. Our media, just like (and by most standards is a part of) the democratic party, constantly claim the opposition is doing the very things they actually are. Our media points the finger, and says how wrong this is, yet will pile on and support the blocking of dissenting views here. In those other countries, they see and say the same things about ours. Every country is in fact, just another glass house. Until people here realize we're being played, the destruction will continue. Countries, races and religions, turned against each other, and the puppet masters love it. Divide the people, let them turn on each other and then amongst themselves. No one has time to notice anything else.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Police are the enforcers of criminal policies created by their criminal politician paymasters.
Prove me wrong.
Ok. IME. Homeowner, age 19, Escondido. I've had a sit down @ Denny's with PD, County Sheriff's, that led to a major crime ring drug bust up on the Rez, by letting stolen items "walk."

Also, Esco PD Drug detectives set up in my LR to surveill and bust a major heroin ring.

If it's fighting crime, I'm down. Granted, I totally get where you're coming from.

This right here, in Encino, is a problem. Things are different today. Why I refuse to live in Commiefornia.

Prime example of people being paid to not do the job they are being paid to do. Wasting time, money and resources better spent on fighting crime, But look where it is. Commiefornia Central. Like I said. Good Cops, Bad Cops. My house is on enhanced patrol.
I get a call if something is amiss, even at 2:30 am. I have a pact with the 3 generations of LEO Fam next door.

Any man who wears a vest to work daily deserves respect, and around here, in West Texas, that is a 2 way street. Granted. It's all good until it's not.
West Texas is not Commiefornia. Why I live here, and no longer live there. Message....

500bbc

Reaction score
Ok. IME. Homeowner, age 19, Escondido. I've had a sit down @ Denny's with PD, County Sheriff's, that led to a major crime ring drug bust up on the Rez, by letting stolen items "walk."

Also, Esco PD Drug detectives set up in my LR to surveill and bust a major heroin ring.

If it's fighting crime, I'm down. Granted, I totally get where you're coming from.

This right here, in Encino, is a problem. Things are different today. Why I refuse to live in Commiefornia.

Prime example of people being paid to not do the job they are being paid to do. Wasting time, money and resources better spent on fighting crime, But look where it is. Commiefornia Central. Like I said. Good Cops, Bad Cops. My house is on enhanced patrol.
I get a call if something is amiss, even at 2:30 am. I have a pact with the 3 generations of LEO Fam next door.

Any man who wears a vest to work daily deserves respect, and around here, in West Texas, that is a 2 way street. Granted. It's all good until it's not.
West Texas is not Commiefornia. Why I live here, and no longer live there. Message....
I live in Encino surrounded by dumb fuck libturds who voted this upon themselves and will continue to do so.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We're heading to the UK in a few weeks, hope this has settled down.

Wedgy

Reaction score
And we wondered why they called the British Police, "Bobby's," Get Bent, Bobby's. Fuck off Globalhomos.