WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Border Wall

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Can’t even get it built, let alone paid for by Mexico.

#failedandineffective

https://www.wsj.com/articles/constr...talls-over-fights-with-landowners-11576154415

Fake news!!!!

470956FC-A479-4BD2-9D3E-7A5C5A00BEA3.jpeg

wallnutz

Reaction score
Courtesy of Regor.
Something is deterring them wall or no wall.
and the rest of you TDS imbeciles.

As The Wall Street Journal reports, arrests of people crossing the southwestern border have plummeted by 75% since May, marking one of the most dramatic drops in recent history.

2019-12-09_11-30-37.jpg

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Monday that 33,510 people were arrested after illegally crossing the border in November, marking the sixth straight monthly decline since May, when 132,000 such apprehensions marked a 13-year high.

In fact, The Journal notes that the May-November decline is the biggest in absolute numbers and second biggest by percentage of any six-month period this century.

#successfulandeffective

giphy.gif

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Just heard there's some tentative budget deal with border wall funding, don't have any details.:cool:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I think he's looking around her, thinking of how he should knock that fucking smirk off of eddie munsters punk ass mug with a one-two punch.
Pantera-Vulgar+Display+of+Power.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency deported more than a quarter of a million illegal aliens from the United States in Fiscal Year 2019, including roughly 5,500 gang members.

Between September 2018 and October 2019, ICE agents deported about 267,258 illegal aliens from the U.S. — a more than four percent increase compared to 2018 and a nearly 20 percent increase compared to 2017 deportation levels.

This year, about 85,958 of those illegal aliens were deported from the interior of the U.S., while the other more than 181,000 illegal aliens were deported after arriving at the southern border.

The overwhelming majority of illegal aliens deported from the U.S. interior, roughly 65,000, were convicted criminals, while another 13,500 illegal aliens had pending criminal charges against them.

Hillary voter F U .gif

Now I know Jen saaaaaays she against illegal immigration, but I'm thinking we caught her! :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I at least 3 potential future presidents.

Ivanka doesn't fight back and I'm not sure she'd be strong enough to handle the scum of our nation. She appears to be a strong woman, but silence is not what the fore fathers have ordered.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
No, he's staring at the greatest book to ever be written, but if it WERE her tits, he'd be voting progressive. :(

BTW, you see our 2024 President in there? :)

JrPZ.gif
I see several Presidents in that pic and guess what, they're all named TRUMP!!!!!!!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
The mere fact you are proud of putting your Country and own family in danger because fuck Trump is disgusting. Let me guess something here...it will also be his fault if and when something does happen to you or someone close by an illegal or anyone else. Move to Canada traitorous piece of shit. I would list Trump's accomplishments but you won't read them or try to credit the black messiah. Go slurp on a ms13's chode

530RL

Reaction score
Courtesy of Regor.
Something is deterring them wall or no wall.
and the rest of you TDS imbeciles.

As The Wall Street Journal reports, arrests of people crossing the southwestern border have plummeted by 75% since May, marking one of the most dramatic drops in recent history.

2019-12-09_11-30-37.jpg

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Monday that 33,510 people were arrested after illegally crossing the border in November, marking the sixth straight monthly decline since May, when 132,000 such apprehensions marked a 13-year high.

In fact, The Journal notes that the May-November decline is the biggest in absolute numbers and second biggest by percentage of any six-month period this century.

#successfulandeffective

giphy.gif

Excellent post.

It provides a clear and measurable example that a 80 foot wall, 2000 miles long, paid for by Mexico is not necessary to slow and stop the flow of illegal immigrants.

Thank you for objectively and rationally making the point of those who think the 80 foot wall pipe dream is neither necessary nor practical to address securing the border. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Excellent post.

It provides a clear and measurable example that a 80 foot wall, 2000 miles long, paid for by Mexico is not necessary to slow and stop the flow of illegal immigrants.

Thank you for objectively and rationally making the point of those who think the 80 foot wall pipe dream is neither necessary nor practical to address securing the border. :)

Of course it’s not and anything to save as much wetback labor a whore can do.............a whore’s gunna do. :)

No money washing today?

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Mexico’s plan is to make the United States pay for the wall.

Trumps plan is to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

My plan is to replace my 40 year old backyard Block wall fence, and get my neighbor to pay half.
Reality is, if I want to keep my neighbors from wandering into my backyard, I build/maintain a fence.
A fence isn’t going to keep them from breaking in.

Sandlord

Reaction score
BREAKING:
The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals will overturn an activist judge's decision to block construction of the border wall
Trump can now spend the $3.6 billion allocated to secure the border & keep America safe

SixD9R

Reaction score
Oh no more liberal tears a coming.

Trump 2020!
Keep America Great!!

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Mexico’s plan is to make the United States pay for the wall.

Trumps plan is to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

My plan is to replace my 40 year old backyard Block wall fence, and get my neighbor to pay half.
Reality is, if I want to keep my neighbors from wandering into my backyard, I build/maintain a fence.
A fence isn’t going to keep them from breaking in.

Mexico‘s plan is to turn the United States into a shit hole,that way the two countries can be equal. If you’re worried about break-ins perhaps two pit bulls in your backyard would help.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The Dems plan is to turn the United States into a shit hole,that way the two countries can be equal. If you’re worried about break-ins perhaps two pit bulls in your backyard would help.

Fixed...

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Can’t even get it built, let alone paid for by Mexico.

#failedandineffective

https://www.wsj.com/articles/constr...talls-over-fights-with-landowners-11576154415

Are you saying that no border wall has been built? Im just curious. I know some people that live on the east coast and they are completely oblivious to the border issues. They seem to have strong opinions about a border or Mexico and they’ve never seen it. I live in AZ so I see the wall all the time. I have friends that are working on the wall. Yet some people are so out of touch with reality they think the wall is fake and doesn’t exist. While I’m sure there are land issues both in AZ and Texas the article and your post seems to allude that no wall is being built.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Of course there is a wall along certain border sections. It is not the wall that Trump promised his voters.