WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boomers ruined this country

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I agree with what this guys says and that (a lot of) baby boomers ruined the country and created the resulting poorly behaving generations following. I don't think the libbies are going to like what he says about boomers being the first "feelings" generation and disregarding facts! :eek::D

The thing is though, if millennials know they are fucked up why don't they do something about it? What's the old saying, "The first step of correcting your problems is acknowledging that you have one"? A lot of them think they are perfectly normal while some others admit they are messed up but instead of taking steps to improve their behavior they choose to blame others.

I think the biggest problem is that they were never taught how to behave properly and they get no good input from the media. Sons of single mothers seem to be the worst. They also have very bad role models and any good role models are crucified by the liberal media.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
There's been some who say it all started around the time of Woodstock - the anti-war feelings were high and so were millions of kids

Cdog

Reaction score
The author is a under achieving entitled dip shit. He’s one of lenin’s useful idiots and thinks he should make 6 figures and be famous writing uninformed myopic faggot propaganda from his basement. Obviously that failed IE shit article. Reminds me of Scott for the austin powers movies. He’s an asshole! LOL!

#1 Boomers fought in Vietnam.
#2 Apparently he’s too dumb to pick up a history book and read how shitty things were under lib moron carter.
#3 Regan while not perfect turned around a sinking ship, the authors wet dream keynesian economic plan from carter left us with 13% + interest rates and a fucked economy. Sure there were casualties. You have to break eggs to make an omelet.
#4 Trickle down econ works and has worked and is used by both parties. Republicans do it with jobs, tax cuts & choice donors. Democrats call it stimulus and give that money to choice donors and poor people who dont earn shit knowing that the poor and stupid will spend it on 22’s and fried chicken.
#5 This guy is just pissed off because he found out his parents spent all his inheritance on a new diesel pusher and obama care cancer treatments.

Boomers have shit the bed however. Roughly half have less than 50k to their name. How is that possible during the greatest time to be alive in the US? These folks had a golden opportunity and timing before inflation and spending drove up the price on everything to the point to where Gen X and after cant even get in the door. In the 80’s you could work as a mechanic and live in Newport Beach. Now you have to be a hedge fund manager LOL!

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
I agree with what this guys says and that (a lot of) baby boomers ruined the country and created the resulting poorly behaving generations following. I don't think the libbies are going to like what he says about boomers being the first "feelings" generation and disregarding facts! :eek::D

The thing is though, if millennials know they are fucked up why don't they do something about it? What's the old saying, "The first step of correcting your problems is acknowledging that you have one"? A lot of them think they are perfectly normal while some others admit they are messed up but instead of taking steps to improve their behavior they choose to blame others.

I think the biggest problem is that they were never taught how to behave properly and they get no good input from the media. Sons of single mothers seem to be the worst. They also have very bad role models and any good role models are crucified by the liberal media.

Why play at a game where you know you cant win? Many have delusions of grander, hard work and sacrifice is beneath them. This is what I see from those who share this opinion. Sure it works when you’re young but when you’re 30 and have nothing but tattoos and coffee breath you start to deflect all your poor choices.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Why play at a game where you know you cant win? Many have delusions of grander, hard work and sacrifice is beneath them. This is what I see from those who share this opinion. Sure it works when you’re young but when you’re 30 and have nothing but tattoos and coffee breath you start to deflect all your poor choices.

Or Craft beer on they're breath...lol

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
There is certainly an argument to be made that boomers did ruin things. However, my generation certainly isn't doing much to improve upon anything.

Cdog

Reaction score
There is certainly an argument to be made that boomers did ruin things. However, my generation certainly isn't doing much to improve upon anything.

Some of them rocked the house and are the reason we have the great living standards. Some of them shit the bed. I bet the bed shitters are the same ones who raised the entitled useful idiots.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
No one generation ruined this country...ignorance, blindness to history, willfully giving away our rights and moral decay spanning many generations is what's ruining it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I do believe it is a group effort. At the same time I do not see millennials making any great strides just yet. I think Gen x'rs are starting to gain momentum but that is yet to be determined. All in all, it is really hard to judge until near the end of the run.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
The Liberals have ruined this Country, And they are all Guilty from from every Generation!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Judging from the reactions, I refuse to dignify opening the link. Sounds like more wasted bandwidth and oxygen