WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beautiful October Saturday on Lake Havasu

GPR721

Reaction score
Started out the week in Boston working, took a few morning walks down by the USS Constitution.
Some amazing boats parked out on the river.
Boston 1.JPEG

Boston 2.JPG

Boston 4.JPG

Boston 5.JPG

Boston 7.JPG

Boston 9.JPEG

Headed out on the lake Saturday morning, wish October could last 4 months. Perfect weather, some cool DCBs out and not real crowded.
Havasu 1.JPG

Havasu 2.JPG

Havasu 3.JPG

Havasu 5.JPG

Some video from the Insta360 camera and my drone with a couple DCB flybys and a few ducks.
Sorry about the lame music from Youtube.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
That's awesome. Did she catch anything? You can see the fish where I've circled in the picture.

Havasu 2.JPG

Moabifam5

Reaction score
Looks good. Wife and I ran from Willow Valley to the Springs and back last weekend. Perfect water and temps were awesome. Agree, October is the best boating weather.

fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
Is someone flying the drone while the boat is running 50-60 mph. what am I missing?😎

Meaney77

Reaction score
That spot where you are haning out and fishing is the best! Hoping it doesnt get over crowded and shut down or people who live above complain and have it shut down.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
what type of drone is that ??? Looks like it's pretty damn fast!!!!

GPR721

Reaction score
Is someone flying the drone while the boat is running 50-60 mph. what am I missing?😎
Its a Insta360 X3 camera. It makes the stick holding it invisible, but you can see the mount on the rail and the shadow on the water.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
what type of drone is that ??? Looks like it's pretty damn fast!!!!

We recently purchased a fpv drone that runs 93 mph because I’m tired of looking at boats doing 30/40 mph in aerial shots when we don’t have a helicopter available.

These vids were shot with a 360cam.. if ya want to see a pretty cool application of that you can actually upload the raw footage from them so the viewer and watch whatever angle he wants by either swiping on the screen or just moving their phone!

Click these and either swipe screen or move the phone around and you can get any angle you want.

Note you must use the YouTube app for that function

RD