WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Banning Small Engines

Singleton

Reaction score
Vin was pissed yesterday.
Today he woke up and is wondering WTF is CA going to ruin next

Groper

Reaction score
The new law is expected to affect nearly 50,000 small businesses. California's budget includes $30 million to help professional landscapers and gardeners quit using gas-powered equipment, but even then, the budget is still not capable of bearing the full financial burden.

How fucked up is the state of CA LOL there's 50k Land-Scopper's just in OC.
I'd say it's close to a million land-Scopper's in CA half of those moofr's are in my neighborhood right now 🤬

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don't think this will affect anyone too badly. They will either keep their stuff running, or just get the stuff out of state.

farmo83

Reaction score
I'm all about keeping it in perspective

China is building I think 50 ish new coal power plants and blast furnaces, adding about 1.5% of global greenhouse emissions into the atmosphere.

Were banning weedeaters.

RCDave

Reaction score
it wont matter one ioda. California will be a full blown 3rd world country by then anyway

JDKRXW

Reaction score
"This is a pretty modest approach to trying to limit the massive amounts of pollution that this equipment emits, not to mention the health impact on the workers who are using it constantly," Marc Berman, the bill's author, told the outlet.

This says it all.
He considers an outright ban a 'modest approach'.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I'm all about keeping it in perspective

China is building I think 50 ish new coal power plants and blast furnaces, adding about 1.5% of global greenhouse emissions into the atmosphere.

Were banning weedeaters.
As long as we don't pollute on American soil we're green. I hate the sound of lawn equipment anyways. At least make them 2 stroke and put a fmf gnarly pipe. I wanna hear the Gardners hittin the Powerband.

Last edited:

nowski

Reaction score
Maybe gas powered lawn equipment thefts will soon be on the rise, hopefully that will help cool down the hot catalytic converter market...

22hotkat

Reaction score
PG&E is undependable and the impact of no generators on those who have wells will be devastating.
A Calif wild fire that burns for one week emits more pollutants than all calif motor vehicles do in a year. No talk about forest management as the environmental lobbyist kill all bills that would help the forest management. This includes bills penned by Dianne Feinstein that had bipartisan support, Ironic isn't it