WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone have experience with the gas kids mini jeeps???

Tank

Reaction score
Obviously Chinese built but looks like they could be pretty fun. I was looking at them about 8 months ago and almost bought one but didn't and now I'm thinking of buying one again but would like some feedback. I've messed around with the Chinese 50CC and 125CC quads and they're kinda a PITA and junk, wondering if these are any better (they look it). Just looking for 1st hand experience.
00D0D_eCjB8yAmmgF_600x450.jpg
HT1FqCdFIxdXXagOFbXe.jpg
P1017254.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l16001.jpg

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Looks cool, but I’d assume it doesn’t work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
They are supposed to be bad ass, looks like you could pick them up for $1700 new from some places too. I posted about them here and was swiftly kicked in the nuts by the quality patrol
I still think they are cool, would love one for a desert camp cruiser

Tank

Reaction score
They are supposed to be bad ass, looks like you could pick them up for $1700 new from some places too. I posted about them here and was swiftly kicked in the nuts by the quality patrol
I still think they are cool, would love one for a desert camp cruiser

Yea, that's why I put in the OG post that I realize they're made in China and the quality is going to be crap but my question is, "how crappy"? I mean, if you take decent care of it will it be ok? Some of those Chinese Quads for kids actually work pretty well and other don't at all. So I was wondering if anyone had one of these things and had some experience. I think I'm just going to buy one. I'd like it for my 9 and 4 y/o to drive it on the beach down to the water while we drive the golf cart. There's a bunch of videos of people muddin' and wheelin' trails in them on Youtube and it's usually adults driving, so they handle some weight. I guess they also do up to 40mph but can be governed down.

Also, don't know which model to get. Jeep or Dune buggy. I think the buggy may do better on the sand. Looks lighter.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Yea, that's why I put in the OG post that I realize they're made in China and the quality is going to be crap but my question is, "how crappy"? I mean, if you take decent care of it will it be ok? Some of those Chinese Quads for kids actually work pretty well and other don't at all. So I was wondering if anyone had one of these things and had some experience. I think I'm just going to buy one. I'd like it for my 9 and 4 y/o to drive it on the beach down to the water while we drive the golf cart. There's a bunch of videos of people muddin' and wheelin' trails in them on Youtube and it's usually adults driving, so they handle some weight. I guess they also do up to 40mph but can be governed down.

Also, don't know which model to get. Jeep or Dune buggy. I think the buggy may do better on the sand. Looks lighter.
Jeep all the way! Check the YouTube videos.....dudes neutral drop them and rip wheelies