WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

anybody in parker

rivergames

Reaction score
Are you talkin about the house that is right up from the old jet ski rental? If so, i have seen him land there a few times in the helicopter. I could leave after work on a friday and get to the river faster than it takes me to drive home. Must me nice:bowdown::D

rilo22

Reaction score
Believe it is owned by Jon Roth. two houses down from riverbounds place.He and John Lane won this year's parker enduro. Bill Reiter sr.

rivergames

Reaction score
Believe it is owned by Jon Roth. two houses down from riverbounds place.He and John Lane won this year's parker enduro. Bill Reiter sr.

Yup that's that place im thinking of. Its a navy blue helicopter from what i remember.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Welcome to the board Bill Sr.! :) You still owe me that "team" shirt BTW.. ;) :D

RD

H8Monday

I shoot people
Reaction score
Wheeler do you know if it's "legal" to land a chopper on your front lawn??

Indeed it IS legal to land a heli ANYwhere you want, as long as there is not a local ordinance against it.
... There are a few exceptions, such as national parks... Land at Yellostone etc, BIG trouble.

Hustler

Reaction score
We saw it sitting there yesterday. There was also big Outterlimits parked out on the street. That is some serious baller status for sure:thumbsup