WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any Blythe homes for rent on the river?

adam909

Reaction score
Looking for a blythe home to rent for a long weekend. Im sure theres not many and havent really seen any with my searches.. Maybe some one knows of one?

fmo24

Reaction score
We used to stay at one of the hotels right off the fwy. Water does not always come up very early so no rush to get in water. Launch at McIntyre park

Joker

Reaction score
McIntyre used to have a mobile home for rent on the weekends in their park. You should call and inquire

TrollerDave

Reaction score
The Cove on CA side, just south of the freeway rents “park model” cabins. AZ Oasis ,just north of the freeway on AZ side, has a group of cabins they rent.

I haven’t stayed in them. We were just looking into them.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We did the same thing. We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn on the corner of Lovekin and Hobson Way behind the coffee shop.

We used to stay at one of the hotels right off the fwy. Water does not always come up very early so no rush to get in water. Launch at McIntyre park

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Arizona Oasis has park models you can rent and has a boat launch

Duramax

Reaction score
I really want to run the river, or lower river as everyone calls it, but I am scared to death that we will get stuck on a sandbar. Is it as bad as I read about?

Joker

Reaction score
I really want to run the river, or lower river as everyone calls it, but I am scared to death that we will get stuck on a sandbar. Is it as bad as I read about?
It’s bad but easy to read. Don’t plan on driving straight for an extended period of time