WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another hot for teacher thread……l

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Unless the second graders were looking up this content themselves (and they should get a gold star if they did) who gives a crap what teachers do in their personal time?

People are so obsessed with gender conversions for kids in school, why would some only fans action be such a concern?

4Waters

Reaction score
Good lord😍

Untitled-design-1163.png

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
A bar I frequent has one hot bartender that sometimes comes in dressed sexy, sometimes like the girl next door, sometimes dressed like your 7th grade teacher.

It’s unanimous, we like the 7th grade teacher best.

Girl next door day:
IMG_2314.jpeg

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
A bar I frequent has one hot bartender that sometimes come in dressed sexy, sometimes like the girl next door, sometimes dressed like your 7th grade teacher.

It’s unanimous, we like the 7th grade teacher.

Girl next door day:
View attachment 1297871
I can't for the life of me figure out what bar that is

Reactions: TPC

poncho

Reaction score
Unless the second graders were looking up this content themselves (and they should get a gold star if they did) who gives a crap what teachers do in their personal time?

People are so obsessed with gender conversions for kids in school, why would some only fans action be such a concern?
If it were a man dressing as a female prostitute it would be hands off you haters.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
A bar I frequent has one hot bartender that sometimes comes in dressed sexy, sometimes like the girl next door, sometimes dressed like your 7th grade teacher.

It’s unanimous, we like the 7th grade teacher best.

Girl next door day:
View attachment 1297871
My next life I want to be a bar rag.😀

poncho

Reaction score

poncho

Reaction score
You’re right. I’ll stop reading everyone’s PM’s here from this point on, starting next week. I have some catching up to do first though. 😆
After reading that I see what you mean, didn't come out how I intended to.
It was a statement on society in general...No fruit cup :p

Wave Hi

Reaction score
So a second graders dad was beating off to only fans and realized hey I just had a parent teacher conference with her. I Don't know how they are getting caught. Because I'm sure the dad didn't turn her in. !?!?!

Warlock1

Reaction score
Yeah, but do any of you have a neighbor that is on OF? lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So a second graders dad was beating off to only fans and realized hey I just had a parent teacher conference with her. I Don't know how they are getting caught. Because I'm sure the dad didn't turn her in. !?!?!
Beating off to that mess?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Im not a fan of women who shave their eyebrows off and then draw them back on with a sharpie. Not bad from a distance though.
And caterpillars for eyelashes. I’m not against some enhancements, but when it is so blatantly fake, what’s the point?