WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4.4 million DEAD Last Week

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Jobs, not people. That many people filed for unemployment IN ONE week, last week.

That’s roughly 500 job per lost soul of Covid.

The sad part is it’s jobs across the country but half the dead are from NY Metro.

We are effectively amputating THE BODY to save the fingernail.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Nor Cal, Sacramento County has approximately 1.5 million people, include the metropolitan area, 7 surrounding counties & number jumps to approximately 2.6 million people. Local news reported last night some 976 in Sacramento County have been diagnosed with Covid 19, & some (38) deaths. Surrounding metropolitan area numbers of infected & dead are significantly lower.

My Buddy & business partner still works part time for the Coroners office is Sac. He is privi to daily e-mails from the Coroners office regarding all deaths & their causes. Every death, (38) total, regarding Covid 19 have been elderly or serious health issues.

No Doctor expert here, but looking like Sacramento & surrounding metropolitan area needs to go back to work "NOW"

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Nor Cal, Sacramento County has approximately 1.5 million people, include the metropolitan area, 7 surrounding counties & number jumps to approximately 2.6 million people. Local news reported last night some 976 in Sacramento County have been diagnosed with Covid 19, & some (38) deaths. Surrounding metropolitan area numbers of infected & dead are significantly lower.

My Buddy & business partner still works part time for the Coroners office is Sac. He is privi to daily e-mails from the Coroners office regarding all deaths & their causes. Every death, (38) total, regarding Covid 19 have been elderly or serious health issues.

No Doctor expert here, but looking like Sacramento & surrounding metropolitan area needs to go back to work "NOW"
And the kicker is, we’re all 38 tested to have the virus? Doubtful.

What I find interesting is the velocity of reporting on death counts is dwindling, as if the media finally understands they are fueling the overreaction. I am seeing them switch to the shaming of protesters, which is classic since they usually LOVE protesting.

Sad.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
And the kicker is, we’re all 38 tested to have the virus? Doubtful.

What I find interesting is the velocity of reporting on death counts is dwindling, as if the media finally understands they are fueling the overreaction. I am seeing them switch to the shaming of protesters, which is classic since they usually LOVE protesting.

Sad.
Exactly, numbers in Sac haven't budged, if any, in the last week, according to local news. However, quite a bit of reporting about CHP breaking up a rally & Newsome shaming several hundred people protesting at the Capital because they want to go back to work.

On the bright side, a lot of peeps are stuck at home & have a lot more time to see & watch the shit show playing out. The numbers in NorCal, even that shit hole San Francisco, don't even come close.

Raffit78

Reaction score
Meanwhile, the stock market is sky rocketing while more people are laying poolside at home waiting for First of Da Month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the stock market is sky rocketing while more people are laying poolside at home waiting for First of Da Month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the gubment will make it very easy for those getting checks to say for at least a little while, ya I’ll keep the unemployment it’s almost the same as pay but without that work stuff. Obama did that quite well to prolong the crap economy he inherited and made worse.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Surreal. Those in charge who feel no financial pain have no incentive to apply Economic Reality into decision making. Oil is already crushed. AOC Drools. Fancy Nancy gums her Hagen Da SS.

This Massive loss of Income will not Bode well for the future if it's not stopped. Domino Effect, no Customers, no Business. Sales tax revenue drops. More layoffs. Repeat...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Jobs, not people. That many people filed for unemployment IN ONE week, last week.

That’s roughly 500 job per lost soul of Covid.

The sad part is it’s jobs across the country but half the dead are from NY Metro.

We are effectively amputating THE BODY to save the fingernail.

Well,this 76 year old “Body” is going to stick around for another 20 years just to agitate you fuckers.(Full Time LHC).
:)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Well,this 76 year old “Body” is going to stick around for another 20 years just to agitate you fuckers.(Full Time LHC).
Stay safe. We’re hoping there’s something to come back to, and help make your golden years, Golden.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
4FB156F9-41BC-4ABE-B33D-F65E65B8E72A.jpeg

Hmmm, good look at the flyover states gonna take the economic lead over the states with people living on top of each other, or liberal government.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I just don't see them keeping things shut down past May 1.. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd almost be willing to bet that Havasu is biz by normal by then.

RD
I agree. People are ready to do things to keep others and themselves safe, but know it’s time to get back to normal. As soon as the news figures out there is a lot more mileage talking about the recession/depression, the lockdown talk will flip.