WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

234 Edge help

Snprhed

Reaction score
I am rebuilding a 234 edge, and am looking for some stereo help. I'd like to do at least 1 12" and enough mids and highs to make it sound good. I think the only mounted speakers are some 5 1/4 coaxials just outboard of the driver and passenger seats. Anybody have a really nice system in an Edge?

HBCraig

Reaction score
I am rebuilding a 234 edge, and am looking for some stereo help. I'd like to do at least 1 12" and enough mids and highs to make it sound good. I think the only mounted speakers are some 5 1/4 coaxials just outboard of the driver and passenger seats. Anybody have a really nice system in an Edge?
I had an Edge for a few years. Let me check my pics in the computer. I know for sure I had 2 12"s in the area in front of driver and passenger and at least 2 6x9's under the rear bench seat

HBCraig

Reaction score
I cant find any pics that show speaker location. But, I had a 12" in a box under each compartment in front of the driver and passenger.
6x9's below the rear bench and 2 coax mids.
boatrearview.jpg
driverdisplay.jpg

Snprhed

Reaction score
I had an Edge for a few years. Let me check my pics in the computer. I know for sure I had 2 12"s in the area in front of driver and passenger and at least 2 6x9's under the rear bench seat

Thats not far off of what Im thinking about doing