WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 2008 Hallett 290

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Posting for my dad:

120 Hours on this gorgeous 29' hallett, powered by a 710hp ilmor and a imco sct outdrive w/extension box, on a extreme triple trailer, with recently recovered bunks and brand new tires due to age. bimini top included. I'm looking to change to a tritoon, so as of today she's for sale.
$95k
Located in Havasu
Steve 503 781 2605
IMG_9475.JPG

IMG_9474.JPG

IMG_9476.JPG

IMG_9478.JPG

IMG_9732.JPG

IMG_9731.JPG

IMG_9728.JPG

IMG_9725.JPG

IMG_9722.JPG

IMG_9721.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Have drooled over it almost everyday browsing CL. Beautiful boat. How did it perform for you guys? Getting on plane, top speed?

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Have drooled over it almost everyday browsing CL. Beautiful boat. How did it perform for you guys? Getting on plane, top speed?

The boat performs flawless! Gets on plane super easy and drives great. I don’t think dad ever pushed it full speed. I drove it 72-73 with plenty of throttle left the one time I drove the boat.

Dad has just realized that a pontoon is going to work better for the type of boating he wants to do. At 72 it’s a more convenient style to use at the beach etc....

Andy01

Reaction score
Did the owner name it after his son Chris? :D

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Did the owner name it after his son Chris? :D

Hahahaha the original owner named it after his son Andy.... The current owner never renamed it

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Let’s get this beauty sold!

E4L

Reaction score
Hahahaha the original owner named it after his son Andy.... The current owner never renamed it

You guys lmao.

ytrac24

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I'm gravedigging this thread because I'm in the process of buying this boat! Was curious if you could provide any details on it from your time of ownership. Historical nuggets, maintenance tips (I've never owned an ILMOR and I have some serious homework to do), old photos, anything you may want to offer when you get a chance sometime.

The boat was converted to an MCOB at the Nordic factory last year by the way.

Thanks

Sean

4Waters

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I'm gravedigging this thread because I'm in the process of buying this boat! Was curious if you could provide any details on it from your time of ownership. Historical nuggets, maintenance tips (I've never owned an ILMOR and I have some serious homework to do), old photos, anything you may want to offer when you get a chance sometime.

Thanks

Sean
If you click the reply button in the lower right of the post they will be able to see that someone replied to their post (you can see that now) you can also tag them by their screen name with the @ symbol in front of their name

@ytrac24

@Devious_Chris

I hope you get some info and enjoy the boat if you pick it up 👍👍

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

Thanks

Sean

Hey Sean,

That was a really nice boat and it worked well. My dad owned it for about 6-8mo I believe. He didn’t really spend that much time in it for me to be able to give you much useable information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro