WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1996 21' Schiada RC

KING BEE

Reaction score
1996 21' Schiada RC, Louis Performance Twin Turbo, 509 CI Chevy, Art Carr 3 speed tranny, full custom, Ellis tandem axle w/swing away tung, spare tire and mount (completely rebuilt in 08 including paint). This boat is turn key ready, in LHC. $40,000, obo. Needs to go now. I can email many additional pictures. Call Chris for details @ 602-920-1700.;)

Attachments

• boatpics(1).jpg
    boatpics(1).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5,818
  • boatpics(2).jpg
    boatpics(2).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 5,818
  • boatpics(5).jpg
    boatpics(5).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 5,801
  • boatpics(7).jpg
    boatpics(7).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 5,776
Last edited:

SGettmann

Reaction score
NWSRA_660, wasn't this number pulled off the retired list at Parker last year? Hope that the number will be continued to be used and register under your family racing team. Nice Schiada. Sean

KING BEE

Reaction score
NWSRA_660, wasn't this number pulled off the retired list at Parker last year? Hope that the number will be continued to be used and register under your family racing team. Nice Schiada. Sean
Sean, you are correct. The numbers are just decals and can be removed. I will keep the numbers for the next generation boat. Not letting that out of the bag yet. Thanks for the nice comments. King Bee:p

KING BEE

Reaction score
Real nice boat!
Worth every penny you are asking.
Kevin, Thanks for your comments, it is real clean and super reliable! I am only selling to go in a different direction for the ski races. I would keep it but 3 boats in this economy is not an option around my household!:cool:

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Super clean boat.. Would you be willing to trade for a testicle? You can decide which one:skull Yes, I'm offering my left nut for this boat;)

Attachments

• img_6918.jpg
    img_6918.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 5,217
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 5,150
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 5,086

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
jimmy builds some nice motors.. he built acouple for me a few years back...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
come to think of it, this boat was brand new when he was building a motor
for me...

KING BEE

Reaction score
ttt. Make me an offer. I would like to get moving with my new project soon.;)

KING BEE

Reaction score
1996 21' Schiada RC, Louis Performance Twin Turbo, 509 CI Chevy, Art Carr 3 speed tranny, full custom, Ellis tandem axle w/swing away tung, spare tire and mount (completely rebuilt in 08 including paint). This boat is turn key ready, in LHC. $49,900. I have another opportunity that I would like to act on and need to sell this now! I can email many additional pictures. Call Chris for details @ 602-920-1700.;)

TTT for quick sale.

schiada96

Reaction score
TTT
For my old boat. I rigged it over a few years and had alot of fun in it. 98 was the best I got out of it. Cool boat!:cool:

X Hoser

Reaction score
Yes 2FF, I bought it. Chris and I were able to make a deal and I can't wait for summer! I've been all over the place with what I want to do with her. I think I've decided to install the rear seat and just enjoy her this year. I've removed the decals and have been "tinkering" with her, but no major changes at this time. I'll use it this summer and then decide if I want to change it up any? I really like the traditional colors and scene, the wife would like to change the colors up some. Once I have the interior installed I'll post pics. And what I really want to say is THANKS Chris, it was nice working with you.

X Hoser

Reaction score
Yes I did. Should have put it up here sooner but have been real busy. It's in Lake Arrowhead now, but will be used primarily on the river and mid week Havasu. Installing the rear seat, removing the decals and detailing at this time. Plan now is to just enjoy her for this summer and then decide if I want to change anything up? THANKS Chris, it was great working with you!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Yes 2FF, I bought it. Chris and I were able to make a deal and I can't wait for summer! I've been all over the place with what I want to do with her. I think I've decided to install the rear seat and just enjoy her this year. I've removed the decals and have been "tinkering" with her, but no major changes at this time. I'll use it this summer and then decide if I want to change it up any? I really like the traditional colors and scene, the wife would like to change the colors up some. Once I have the interior installed I'll post pics. And what I really want to say is THANKS Chris, it was nice working with you.

nice boat you got.... I was at jimmys with cash in hand when you were getting the tires....jim builds some nice motors...

X Hoser

Reaction score
OOPS! Was suppose to be a reply to another thread. Oh well, 2FF I \'m sure you'll see it here!

X Hoser

Reaction score
Take a look at DaveH's boat....real nice! FrznJim also has a real nice boat in Parker. He will be back down in Feb.

Reaction score
When are you inviting me over to see it? Boat looks great in the pictures you sent!!!!!!

Also, don't forget to use it on arrowhead. It's hard to beat mid week.