WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$1 Long Island Iced Teas

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Dangerous. My favorite, I have been making them for quite some time, but it is always a goto when we are out on the town. I could see that hurting a bit, if they are making it right anyway.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Dangerous. My favorite, I have been making them for quite some time, but it is always a goto when we are out on the town. I could see that hurting a bit, if they are making it right anyway.

I'll just make them at home.

...with tequila, damnit!

hallett21

Reaction score
So Apple bees is gonna be BK by Jan 1? Seems like a hail marry to get people in the door. Maybe they're just generous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Gin, rum, vodka, triple sec, all in one drink.
You know what they say about mixing booze...

She's Mine

Reaction score
I know where I'm taking my kids for dinner tonight... To bad my son is only 14 and can't drive us home... Guess we'll just Uber it.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Hello Uber, Can you send a car with a sling and a sink?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
If they're anything like how they make their margaritas, I'ma have to solid pass lol

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
"Hey ladies can I buy you a Long Island or nine?" Applebee's where Lauer, Winstein and Cosby all hang out.

Latest news: Cops set up DUI stings all over the US in Applebee's parking lot exits.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Not a fan myself :)

tenor.gif

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Man, I remember downing those at the Palace in Hollywood back in the days when it was a huge nightclub. We used to get so shit faced there we didn't know where we were. Mix in a few Adios Mother Fuckers. Good Times. :D

Would end up puking somewhere on vine street, laying there and praying to God that your friends wouldn't leave you there. Then out of nowhere the savior would arrive. You could hear the bells and the smell. Oh that heavenly smell. It would sober you up in an instant. Yep, it was the hot dog lady. :D

dsc01038.jpg

rvrrun

Reaction score
Man, I remember downing those at the Palace in Hollywood back in the days when it was a huge nightclub. We used to get so shit faced there we didn't know where we were. Mix in a few Adios Mother Fuckers. Good Times. :D

When we used ride/shoot in the desert, I would bring 1.75's of all the essentials and mix them in a huge sun tea jar to make on tap adios mother fuckers (love those). My wife hates me telling this story, but after a few of those one night by the campfire, she fell out of her folding lawn chair into the dirt. I should mention it was one of those chairs for the beach that sat about 3" off the ground. It took some genuine talent to fall out of that chair.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
When we used ride/shoot in the desert, I would bring 1.75's of all the essentials and mix them in a huge sun tea jar to make on tap adios mother fuckers (love those). My wife hates me telling this story, but after a few of those one night by the campfire, she fell out of her folding lawn chair into the dirt. I should mention it was one of those chairs for the beach that sat about 3" off the ground. It took some genuine talent to fall out of that chair.
Must have been the tequila. :)

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I'll be the naked guy in the gutter...don't trip over me on the way out

Just tell the cops that you are "taking a knee" , and "it's HOT outside tonight" ..............