WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TowBoat US Havasu Youtube

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Warning Boating content! This guys channel popped up on my Youtube. Kind of interesting, new Towboat US captain on Havasu videoing some of his towing adventures. Sort of a Matt's offroad recovery on the water in Havasu.

Lumpy

Reaction score
What ever they are paying them its not enough...One of these guys gotta case o wine a few weeks ago. ;)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
wow, what a great guy and service. I hope that I never need his assistance. This video popped up after watching these two videos. I have not seen any of the monsoon that hit that weekend. EEEEkkkk!!!

zhandfull

Reaction score
Those guys are great! Saved my day once last season.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I saw the HTM video this morning. I love the idea of filming boat recoveries, and hope it sticks around. I've used BoatUS for several years now and got my money's worth the first year I had them 🤣

gqchris

Reaction score
The HTM SS getting towed triggered me on mine always having some little issue ! Looks like he had a blower motor also. Pain in the ass!

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
So what’s better, BoatUS or Sea Tow?
That all depends on “where” you boat.

Which of the two companies has the greater coverage of the area that you boat?

If one company has 2 boats and the other has 6 boats………. You go with the company that has 6.

Where I live, TowBoat U.S. has the better coverage.

Both Seatow and TowBoat US are great companies. The only advantage one has over the other is number of boats in the coverage area.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Unless it's changed, Boat US has better coverage in/around Havasu....and still less $.
Seems nobody calls them Vessel Assist anymore, just see the corporate name nowadays.

Last edited:

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Unless it's changed, Boat US has better coverage in/around Havasu....and still less $.
Seems nobody calls them Vessel Assist anymore, just see the corporate name nowadays.
Ok that’s what I was looking for. I’ve seen both out on the lake. If we had to sign up I know which one to pick.

Ladsm

Reaction score
How do I find out who has the best coverage between Needles and Bullhead?

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
That was me in the monsoon 😁

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I had for two years the only time i needed them was in early February about 6pm called and was told the operator had the day off. Luckily a guy in a bass boat stopped and asked if he could help.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
I had for two years the only time i needed them was in early February about 6pm called and was told the operator had the day off. Luckily a guy in a bass boat stopped and asked if he could help.
Don’t they have it in the contract that you can call any other company and they will reimburse? I know I called them before Powell and they said if I break down, use whoever is on the lake and they will refund me.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Don’t they have it in the contract that you can call any other company and they will reimburse? I know I called them before Powell and they said if I break down, use whoever is on the lake and they will refund me.
That i don’t know but i won’t ever buy the membership again when they say they can’t help me and i oaid for it.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Wth? Really? 🤨
I've read what Wtr&Pwr said as well but I think that is procedure for areas where they don't have towboats/operators. Is it applicable if the local operator takes the day off??🤷‍♂️ who knows?

MagicMan

Reaction score
Tow boat US lake havasu is the best. They got me out of a few binds. Ill never cancel the membership, $100 for the year is a no brainer.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Absolutely.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Because of that kind of thing I have a direct number to Tow boat in havasu. Called memorial day and they texted me back in less than 10 minutes. I got it fixed before I needed them which is good they were at 2.5 to 3 hours for service Saturday afternoon.