WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So, Where's the Brady/Foles Catching the Ball Meme?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
It'll be out there before the end of the night. Meanwhile...

nick-foles-vs-tom-brady-nfl-memes-has-only-1-30469935.png

23ytdg.jpg

23ytjw.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Sorry I didn’t make it by today. Busy busy. See you next time. :)
Sounds good.
The wings were epic!
I ate all I could, then SIL showed up and she ate at least a dozen or more...and took the rest home with here.
I’ll make another batch next time home.

JD D05

Reaction score
You guys do realize he had the greatest performance in super bowl history right? 505 yards...

JD D05

Reaction score
Jesus Christ you really think that? If you do your a moron. Even if he did change the psi like all the QB's in the league he has put up record numbers and won a super bowl since. Stop being an ignorant cunt.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Foles has a long way to go to be compared to Brady. He had a great win yesterday. His team played better at the end of day. Brady in no way lost that game for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldschool

Reaction score
The memes are funny. Foles is a good quarterback, you don't play in the NFL if you're not. But, Brady is the best to play the position, ever. If you think he's a cheater(I guess technically he is) then so are most of the QB's in the league. They all change the ball to their liking and have been since pee wee football. The real funny part of this is most people making fun of Brady's drop couldn't catch VD in a Hong Kong whorehouse, much less that pass.
GO BOLTS!

rvrrun

Reaction score
Jesus Christ you really think that? If you do your a moron. Even if he did change the psi like all the QB's in the league he has put up record numbers and won a super bowl since. Stop being an ignorant cunt.

You really need to look up the definition of ignorant if that's what you believe.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

You're calling him names. You having some anger management issues? Here's what you said:
1. It's "you're" not "your"
2. You called him a "moron" because you don't agree with his opinion
3. You called him "ignorant" but he's neither ignorant nor wrong. Brady was SUSPENDED by the NFL for deflating footballs and more. And by the way, the Patriots did cheat.
4. You called him a "cunt" - that's vulgar slang for woman's genitals. Now I haven't seen rvrrun but there's no chance that he looks like a vagina but maybe you know better.

JD D05

Reaction score
You're calling him names. You having some anger management issues? Here's what you said:
1. It's "you're" not "your"
2. You called him a "moron" because you don't agree with his opinion
3. You called him "ignorant" but he's neither ignorant nor wrong. Brady was SUSPENDED by the NFL for deflating footballs and more. And by the way, the Patriots did cheat.
4. You called him a "cunt" - that's vulgar slang for woman's genitals. Now I haven't seen rvrrun but there's no chance that he looks like a vagina but maybe you know better.
Yawn. Grammar ya great. I am glad you dedicated so much time to a response. Thanks

I also didn't quote anyone

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
You really need to look up the definition of ignorant if that's what you believe.
No I don't. Ignorant is really thinking he is the only QB that "cheats".

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
Eagles had 2 touchdowns that all year were not catches...where is all the refs outrage? Jesse James for example.

milkmoney

Reaction score
How do u really feel ?? Did you lose money on this game. ?
Have u ever met rvrrun?

Why u mad bro [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score
How do u really feel ?? Did you lose money on this game. ?
Have u ever met rvrrun?

Why u mad bro [emoji202]

Don't care. No. No

Not mad. Just had a few cocktails at the airport and wanted to talk some shit. You all done being sensitive yet?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Don't care. No. No

Not mad. Just had a few cocktails at the airport and wanted to talk some shit. You all done being sensitive yet?
Ok fair. U should care though , so it was the alcohol talking shit , lol.

I have one feeling and believe me not you or any assclown on here is worth using it for , although not sure why u said, you all done being sensative. ....

U still drinking and want to keep talking shit ???[emoji202]

JD D05

Reaction score
Ok fair. U should care though , so it was the alcohol talking shit , lol.

I have one feeling and believe me not you or any assclown on here is worth using it for , although not sure why u said, you all done being sensative. ....

U still drinking and want to keep talking shit ???[emoji202]

Hahahaha it helped. But I do enjoy talking shit lol. I post something with a big smile and assume you all can see it. For anyone that reads this I Am ALWAYS JOKING.

JD D05

Reaction score
That is a reach Exit...and stupid

milkmoney

Reaction score
Hahahaha it helped. But I do enjoy talking shit lol. I post something with a big smile and assume you all can see it. For anyone that reads this I Am ALWAYS JOKING.

Gotcha. Went and looked and in my phone I didn't see a [emoji4] , but not saying it's not there.

Glad ur joking, although some of the words didn't come across as joking imo,
So say sorry to rvrrun and we will let u off the hook , or not bitch [emoji6] [emoji202]

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
Everyone always wants to say Brady is the GOAT. Brady is an excellent "system" quarterback, a phrase that most fans hate. He runs the Patriots system to near perfection. How would he do in another team's system? Don't know, he has only played for the Patriots. He wasn't a stud coming out of college, even platooned his senior year. IMO to be in the argument for GOAT, you have to prove that your skill set can adjust to the changes. Peyton Manning won super bowls with two different teams. That is impressive

rvrrun

Reaction score
Gotcha. Went and looked and in my phone I didn't see a [emoji4] , but not saying it's not there.

So say sorry to rvrrun and we will let u off the hook , or not bitch [emoji6] [emoji202]

I never use damn emojis ( don't even like typing the word), and most of my posts are sarcastic. A preemptive apology always accompanies my posts and always stop when asked if I go too far or touch a nerve.

...and I damn sure say my share of stupid shit after drinking

milkmoney

Reaction score
I never use damn emojis ( don't even like typing the word), and most of my posts are sarcastic. A preemptive apology always accompanies my posts and always stop when asked if I go too far or touch a nerve.

...and I damn sure say my share of stupid shit after drinking
Tru dat. It's all in fun. Never serious in this place [emoji202] [emoji482]

BajaT

Reaction score
Nice, like Peyton Manning to Brees, that Brady walked off field without shaking Foles hand.......They are good at winning, but need to work on the losing part......

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Everyone always wants to say Brady is the GOAT. Brady is an excellent "system" quarterback, a phrase that most fans hate. He runs the Patriots system to near perfection. How would he do in another team's system? Don't know, he has only played for the Patriots. He wasn't a stud coming out of college, even platooned his senior year. IMO to be in the argument for GOAT, you have to prove that your skill set can adjust to the changes. Peyton Manning won super bowls with two different teams. That is impressive
Precisely!! The Pats have shown they can still win and win well with another at QB (they made Matt Cassel and Jimmy G look pretty damn good). I wish we would have been able to see how he would do if he went to a mediocre team. THAT would make him a GOAT to me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score
Payton won a super bowl with the worst QB performance in super bowl history. Stop being a loser

JD D05

Reaction score

Well your a pussy. I just had 4 vodka martini thingies

oldschool

Reaction score
Lol. I would say that winning more Super Bowls, passing for more yards, completions and touchdowns in playoff/Super Bowl history is a fairly solid argument for Brady being the best of all time. Those are records that can not be disputed. With that said, I think he's a bit douchey.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well your a pussy. I just had 4 vodka martini thingies
Quality. Lol.
Have a few more drinks asshole. [emoji482] [emoji202]

U keep forgetting the [emoji4]