WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alarming!

Mondorally

Reaction score
I just wanted to publicly thank Chip (Chipster27) for the excellent customer service he and HSM Electronic Protection Services have provided. A while back I posted a thread about alarm experiences and Chip sent me a PM full of info but without any sales BS or pressure.

I did my research and decided to give them a shot. Chip worked with the sales rep to tailer the equipment to my situation and was very helpful in making the deal cost effective (I decided to purchase the equipment outright instead of a lease). The installer was on time and got the work done quickly. Chip came out personally to make sure things were going smooth.

If anyone is looking for an alarm (they do it all http://www.hsmsecurity.com/) - send a PM to Chip. Worst case you'll be better educated than when you started. He's a fellow boater (with a DCB.... but don't hold that against him:D) and an overall nice guy.

We've had the system a few weeks now and it has worked flawlessly. Easy to use and definately adds some peace of mind when we're out of town that the place is more secure.

-Justin

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Thanks Justin, the pleasure was all mine! You were great to work with and if you need anything or have any questions give me a call and I'll help as best I can!

I have high expectations when I deal with sales people and products and am glad I provided you with the same level of service I expect.

If you see me in the channel (in my Dave's Custom Channel Boat :D) say hi! :beer