WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stolen Boat In LHC

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Just received a text from David - Havasuluvr: His Shockwave Magnatude "Magnatude Attitude" and BigBaller on the side, was stolen last night between 730 and 1130 pm from Hotel at Acoma/Swanson. Anyone with info please call LHC PD ASAP!!!!

IMG_0093.JPG

Last edited:

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Thieving Bastards oughtta be hung by there nuts!:grumble: I hope they find these guy's....shouldn't be to hard to spot with the logo's and such on the sides....Good luck Guy's!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Hard to hide something like that...

Sure hope he gets it back. :(

WET-N-WILD LIGHTNING

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hopefully it is found soon and all in one piece. What a way to get your weekend ruined

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Wow, the wife and I were just talking about his boat the other day. Hope it works out for them.

Groper

Reaction score
Humm so someone is dumb enough to steal a Billboard........Really.

I hope you find the little fucks with it before the PoPo does. Then take them for a ride.........

Last edited:

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Humm so someone is dumb enough to steal a Billboard........Really.

I hope you find the little fucks with it before the PoPo does. Then take them for a ride.........

I've seen and party with them guys before all that Big Baller and Advertising on the sides is STICKER'S so look for the boat with out all that!!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I will forward info to some friends at other lakes. As mentioned, the stickers and name on transom will be gone asap I'm sure... I would guess theboat would get a quik paint job (white) to be a little less noticeable. :(

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Shit!!!!:swear:swear I just said hi to him yesterday in the channel. I know the logo well..........its on the side of my 5th wheel I bought from David.
We'll be on the lookout for sure.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
That's a one of a kind boat, even without the stickers on the side. I'll watch for it.

riverratmike

Reaction score
I live here and I'm out driving all the time. I'll keep a eye for it.

linus3

Reaction score
I may be stepping on my dick here but since the cocktails are flowing................ Stolen or Repo'd ????

Seems a trailer to steal that type of boat and get it off the water is a little much for the average thief.

Just my .02 ...... Flame away if need be. Clearly a lot of facts missing out of this thread.

Hopefully he gets it back, its beautiful..... good luck, ill keep an I out...

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I may be stepping on my dick here but since the cocktails are flowing................ Stolen or Repo'd ????

Seems a trailer to steal that type of boat and get it off the water is a little much for the average thief.

Just my .02 ...... Flame away if need be. Clearly a lot of facts missing out of this thread.

Hope your dick is not too sore...:p but this boat was on it's trailer at the hotel and I am confident it was not repo'd...

Not flaming you, and I am not sure what facts you may want to see -

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

Allow me to mash it deeper into the dirt....It's called reading comprehension:

was stolen last night between 730 and 1130 pm from Hotel at Acoma/Swanson.

...Sorry to hear about this. This sucks, I hope they find it in one piece or insurance is cooperative in replacing it.

What power did it have in it so we can be on the look out for mysterious engines and drives for sale?

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
This was on Havasu Scanner Feed over the weekend. Same incident?

#POLICE (Delayed) possible stolen boat in the 40 block of S. Acoma Blvd. Caller says his boat is missing from his motel. Officer advised it may have been a reposession. Police on scene.
Like ? ? Saturday at 11:56pm

One of the officers advised that there is and ongoing family dispute over not making payments on this boat. Dispatch stated that there has not been a notification of a repo yet.
Yesterday at 12:04am ? Like

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
This was on Havasu Scanner Feed over the weekend. Same incident?

#POLICE (Delayed) possible stolen boat in the 40 block of S. Acoma Blvd. Caller says his boat is missing from his motel. Officer advised it may have been a reposession. Police on scene.
Like ? ? Saturday at 11:56pm

One of the officers advised that there is and ongoing family dispute over not making payments on this boat. Dispatch stated that there has not been a notification of a repo yet.
Yesterday at 12:04am ? Like

40 acoma blvd lake havasu - Google Maps

40 block of South Acoma is a hotel at the corner of Swanson and Acoma

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Thanks for the info., guess we'll wait for the report back from the responding officer as to what happened.

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
Thanks for the info., guess we'll wait for the report back from the responding officer as to what happened.

We only get the real time feeds from dispatch, no follow up reports.

linus3

Reaction score
Allow me to mash it deeper into the dirt....It's called reading comprehension:

...Sorry to hear about this. This sucks, I hope they find it in one piece or insurance is cooperative in replacing it.

What power did it have in it so we can be on the look out for mysterious engines and drives for sale?

Reading comp.? Did not read in the original post that it was on a trailer ???. Not too familiar with that area so assumed it was on the water. Ohh, weird, possibly a repo from the listed PD log. :hmm Carry on.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Reading comp.? Did not read in the original post that it was on a trailer ???. Not too familiar with that area so assumed it was on the water. Ohh, weird, possibly a repo from the listed PD log. :hmm Carry on.
Throwing your two cents into a thread and not even reading the 1st post. What are you a dumbass or something? :D

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Throwing your two cents into a thread and not even reading the 1st post. What are you a psychic or something? :D

Fixed it for ya!

But really, this sucks and I hope it is found or gets worked out. :(

Fury25

Reaction score
Fixed it for ya!

Sounds like he hit in on the head! People just don't steal boats out of parking lots at that time of the day without not being afraid when and if the cops showed up... I'm not saying the guy isn't paying his bills more than there seems to be a dispute on who's boat it really is.

Just my .02

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like he hit in on the head! People just don't steal boats out of parking lots at that time of the day without not being afraid when and if the cops showed up... I'm not saying the guy isn't paying his bills more than there seems to be a dispute on who's boat it really is.

Just my .02

Yea I actually agree. I was just giving him a hard time. If the boat doesn't have crazy expensive engines and drives in it, whats the point in stealing it? There's no way you can hide that boat for long. Thieves aren't that stupid.

Anytime I see boat "stolen" without a serious power package, I assume its an insurance deal or repo.

Joker

Reaction score
I'm thinking who in their right mind would have a boat or anything stolen on purpose in these times. It has to be the first thing that comes to mind by both the PD and INS Co.
Therefore, I really hope it was really stolen.

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
Any word on whether or not the boat was repo'd or stolen? Has it been found?